Soft’s Drum Xchange Singapore Members – Please Register Your Name Here !

Yamaha Maple Custom - FOR DXS Members Use At Xchange !
YamahaMaplaeCustom1.jpg

YamahaMaplaeCustom2.jpg

The half-A-Million (Recording Sound Room) - Commercial Standard - Phew.www large and beautiful
RecordingRoomCommercialStandard1.jpg

RecordingRoomCommercialStandard2.jpg

Last edited:
RecordingRoomCommercialStandard3.jpg

RecordingRoomCommercialStandard4.jpg

RecordingRoomCommercialStandard.jpg

Register your Soft's Drum Xchange Membership Here ! - Look for Miss Ong (not that woman at the pic) - call 65675017 or Call Me at 97989977 should you need further help
RecordingRoomCommercialStandard5.jpg

Last edited:
DXS to Perform Drum Battle/Challenge On 23rd Febuary Saturday Evening (8pm to 10pm) on Stage AT Jurong Green CC - For the Mexican Embassy - The Press Will Be There !

: - DXS is asked to Perform Drum Battles for the Mexican Ambassador who will be there this 23rd Febuary 2008.

There will be Proper Sound System, a Large Stage (Out at the BasketBall Court) - because the Chairman wants it to be OPENED to the PUBLIC too for DXS Drum Challenge so that we can promote DXS (this is the 1st but only one of the Events we will be Performing - there is a larger one comming this Year and I will let you all know nearing the time).

I have contacted a FEW of OUR VERY OWN DXS Drummers who had so kindly agreed to help in this Events, in promoting & inspiring Drumming to the Community At Large on the 23rd beside providing an Entertaining Evening for the Mexican Embassy. Will let all of you know - Who are the drummers involved.

PS: - Drummers Involved (2 Partners) - I will call you and arrange for Rehersal at Jurong Green CC at your convenient time. For all those who wants to take part in this Event (as in the Drum Challenge) - Please contact myself or Alfe.....Thak You and please do join in if possible.

To the Public, to the Cummunity Club - Drum Challenge is something very very Extraordinary - as they have never had the Experience before and it's going to be the very 1st-time for them to gain this wonderful experience.......

Drummers ! - - - - Please.eeeeeeee come and support Our Very Own 1st Own Soft's DXS Event carried out Openly, Support Our Drummers - - afterall like our Slogan says: -

INSPIRED TO DRUM, DRUMMING TO INSPIRED - Let us make our Dream Come True !

- All Soft's DXS Members - Please Come And Support All Our Drummers There ! : -

Last edited:
xng07 - Jennifer - West (also part of MusArt Grp) - no cellphone no, overseas for 2 yrs, contactable via email/facebook

Hi Jennifer - yes we met at the Xchange - before you left for the States ... Hendry and myself were talking about you the other day. ..... ALl the best and thanks for joining in DXS.

Eric

when can we get our "goldmember"? lol just kidding! hot to get registered? (me put my name down in this thread long time ago le nya...)

Last edited:
Official Registration Of DXS Members Is Now On !!

Dear DXS Members – : - Official Registration Of DXS membership Started On 26th January 2008 (Saturday) on Our 10th Meetup..

If you have not yet register as a DXS Member - Kindly Go to below address to Register: -

Venue: - Jurong West Community Club, 6 Jurong West Ave. 1, Singapore (649520)

Person To Contact: - Miss Ong Peng Peng, Tel: 65675012 / 65671374.
or .. Eric : 97989977.

Option: - As DXS will be having Drum Battle Performances on 23th Feb 2008 at 8.00 to 10.00pm ….. DXS Members are kindly requested to come to Jurong Grenn CC at 5.00pm – to start Registration there.

The Official Launch of the Chinese New Year Gathering here in Conjunction with The Mexican Embassy – Starts at 5.00pm……All are Welcome !

Notice; - - -

Dear all DXS Members

There is no need to rush to Register at Jurong Green CC. You can Register on the 23rd itself (come earlier) eg 5 to 7pm) to Register on the Day itself - But please come see me there on that day - call me at 97989977 (Eric).

Thank You All.

Eric

The below Members - Kindly PM me your Contact No - Thanks.

Vertical - Nat

judebox - Tifanny

drummerdude - Ricky

andyzire - Andy

Perishz - Marc

Ceing - - Chong Ee

@ = It’s This Saturday 23rd Febuary – DXS Public Drum Battle Performances ! - DXS Members, We Need Your Support – Please Come !

This Saturday 23rd Febuary is DXS 1st Open Public Drum Battle Performances on stage – Please come and support us. This is also A Cultural Exchange Program between (Mexico & Singapore so-called) where the Mexican Embassy, and it’s Ambassodor and Delegates will be here.

There will be a Large Crowd watching this Performances by DXS since a “Pasa – Malam” is being set-up just directly opposite the Jurong Green CC – to boost traffic (I strongly believe – these people are always very smart) kekekeke !.

So our dear DXS Members – please come support DXS, Support Drumming, Support Our Local Community in this Building Program altogether. (There will be many other very Interesting & Value-Progams coming-Up this Year for DXS) – I shall provide a link to one of them here later…But For now - - - Please come.

Venue: - Jurong Green CC – This Saturday

Time: 8pm to 10pm (But many of us will be there in the Afternoon by 2pm I presume) as we need to set up the Drums and many things there – please come and help and enjoy the day altogether. The Actual Program starts at 5.00pm

Membership Registration:
- Should you want to Register as DXS Members on this same day – please do so – if not some other days is also ok.

@ = How To Get There !

Jurong Green CC is at Jurong West Avenue.1.

Alight MRT at Jurong East Mrt station.
Take Feeder Bus Service No.334 From Bus Terminal below the MRT Station.
When you’re in the bus – look at Right-Hand Side of the Bus
You will see the Jurong Green CC (Huge) with a McDonnalds there.
And – There is a stretch of Pasa-Malam that day (You won’t miss the Mark-Trust Me)
Press The Bell- Alight & Walk backwards to the CC – very short distance only

See You All There Bros / Sis.

Many Of Our Bros/Sis have Really Put In Alot of HardWork & Time Here - Pls Support Them ! see link
http://soft.com.sg/forum/how-drums/...rmances-jgcc-mexican-embassy-mp-public-9.html

Warmest Regards

Eric

Back