Soft’s Drum Xchange Singapore Members – Please Register Your Name Here !

As regards to the “JG CC / Soft’s DXS” Membership Form, of course PDF format downloadable is most convenient. (we will see if we can do that here), but ….

It is proposed by the CC and adviceable, that Members should Register directly at the Jurong Green Community Club – 1st to see the Venue for yourself and secondly – The Payment for the DXS Membership & Passion Card (together with photographs) is to be fill-up and submit directly on the spot to them.

Appreciate your kind understanding on this.

Thank You !

S$10.00 (for a Passion Card Member - by all CC in Singapore) valid for 3 years-If you are a Passion Card Holder currently then no need to pay the S$10.00.

Plus

A S$10.00 Annual Subscription Fees as a Member Of Soft's Drum Xchange Singapore Membership.

All above payment made payable in Cash directly to Jurong Green Community Club - to the CC (not Soft nor DXS Committee).

PS: - The Fees covers the Use Of Premises for DXS & the Drum plus much more comming up in 2008

Eric, if you need help in those evenings, let me know! If I am available on those evenings, I can go down and help out too. If you need lah, that is. Heehee! :D

alamak bro, im living in the east ah. how about if i wire the funds over to ur account or sumthing. i on the other hand will keep the receipt to prove that i had made the transfer how bout that? that's being responsible on my part?haha

Bro Chasser...anyway it's about the Xchange. You will still go to DXS NEW ClubHouse once a Member - it is proposed that Registration take place at the CC - Singapore is a small country - travelling from one-end to the other end (only a matter of an hour) - where got far? Take the opportunity to check out the new place too at Jurong Green CC...

Yes of course, that's how CC work.

You want to be in a Big-Band at a CC - Thompson CC = Big Band right?.
You can't go to Ulu Pandan and register there to get to be a member of the Thompson Big-Band at Thompson CC..The same would also apply to Tanglin CC Bands Members too?....

Membership Fees for this 2 CC is about S$28.00 (per year I guess app.) besides the usual registering of a Passion Card S$10 for 3 years.

Here - it's S$10 at Jurong Green CC per Year membership only, and not forgetting if you are a Band Member of Tanglin for instance besides paying the S$28 per annum (around there) - everytime you play in the room as in a Band Practice - you would have to pay but at Reduce-Price...

The above I am quoting is just an example - to let members here know - How Jurong Green CC had extended their greatest help to our Social Activity Drumming Group here and we really do appreciate that.

Anymore question Bro?

drum exchange on 26 jan 2008

hi,
i would like to register myself for the event,rayz-dave-west-90453217.thanks.

Thanks rayz - It's Updated at the Frt Page.

Attention: -

The forms are Ready NOW - we will keep everyone INFORMED this Few Days - as to How to get the Registration Form and the Submission Of Forms for DXS Membership.

Kindly Prepare 2 Photographs dear Members - Thank You !

Latest NEWS : - The Ulu Pandan CC Orchestras - WILL be moving up to JURONG GREEN CC and so - We'RE together again........but all Seperate Individual Groups (Orchestra, Percussion and DXS) - Band Groups *(Pop, Rock, Jazz, Blues, J-Rock, whatever) will be in development this year (hoping at least to have 2 Bands there). This is still in discussion to be finalised soon.

Also - There will be some Official Opening for the Orchestra in June 2008 - DXS will have 4 to 5Drumset - and Drummers Of DXS - You will do the opening Ceremony ... Cheers ! - Don't ask me the Details on this - but that's what's going to happen....

Eric

Last edited:
Please grab the form from below!!

DXS - Membership Registration Form.doc

As Eric had posted earlier, like to just put down the information below for your reference:

---------------------------------------
S$10.00 (for a Passion Card Member - by all CC in Singapore) valid for 3 years-If you are a Passion Card Holder currently then no need to pay the S$10.00.

Plus

A S$10.00 Annual Subscription Fees as a Member Of Soft's Drum Xchange Singapore Membership.

All above payment made payable in Cash directly to Jurong Green Community Club - to the CC (not Soft nor DXS Committee).

PS: - The Fees covers the Use Of Premises for DXS & the Drum plus much more comming up in 2008
------------------------------------

We will additionally coordinate the collection of the forms and payment (to Jurong Green CC) at the coming Drum Xchange.

As much as possible, the DXS committee will help to settle the admin stuff, so you guys and gals just send in your stuff at coming xchange, very likely the membership cards and registration process completed by the next Xchange (which will be at our new home!!!! :mrgreen:)

cheers!!!!

Guys! Bad news.. I met with a motorbike accident on Friday night. Now my right leg and right arm all suffering from abrasion. Can't play the drums.. Will love to drop by for the meetup if evrything's ok..

oh my god... hairul bro pls take care of yourself and rest well, just drop by if ur feeling better, don't worry about bringing gear n all... the rest of us will settle it

Shred....at least you are safe "thank God har" ... Maybe it's a Blessing in disguise (think Positive) - now both your Right (Leg & Hands) kenna kaput..so you have no choice - this 3 months - you train your Left Leg & Left Hand - 6 months later - We see your Left playing like your right - Awesome.eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee my Bro. I will see you this Saturday har?

Back to The DXS MEMBERS REGISTRATION & 10th DXS Meetup This Saturday (26th Jan 2008)

Dear Bros/Sis - Please Try to attend this 10th Meetup - It's wil be a nice & memorable day for all of us at DXS.

(1) 1st - Brandon will be here to ROCK You.uuuuuuuuuu (He awesome) please.eee comeee!

(2) 2nd - This might most probably be our last time having DXS Meetup at Ulu-Pandan CC - as mentioned earlier the Symphony Orchestra will also be moving up to Jurong Green CC very soon. There is also no Meetup in Febuary (New Year - let's take this month - to Register at Jurong Green for DXS Membership)........

PS: - whatever it is - Ulu Pandan set the pace for DXS to grow (it's a great Venue with great people) and we have all learn to call it - Our Home, without them - we won't be at our 10th Meetup.....

(3) Most importantly because of the above - - The DXS Committee will only be taking down REGISTration of DXS Membership & PASSION CARD Membership on this very 10th Meetup on 26th Jan 2008 (comming Saturday) - - - - - for consolidation and submission to Jurong Green CC for all ... DXS members who attend.

Remember: - (Please bring along your IC, Passion Card (we need the numbers) ) - and Cash...thank you.

After this 10th Meetup ......... All contemplating to join DXS as Members , please go directly to Jurong Green CC at Jurong West Avenue 1 personally - to register directly with the CC - for DXS Membership.

For Information: - Today I will be having a Meeting with The Chairman of Jurong Green CC -for Finalisation & Procedures on Soft's DXS Membership at 2.00pm. (Have to Take Half-Day Leave from work) - - - - - - -

We hope all of you can try to attend this 10th Meetup - for Registration, (The Passion Card Original Forms are with me already)........see u all there this Saturday at Ulu Pandan.

Our NEW HOME for - Soft Drum Xchange Singapore

Venue: Jurong Green Community Club

JurongGreenCC1.jpg

Don't ask me why - Jurong Green but why colour of Building is Purple & Yellow har ! - Thanks
JurongGreenCC.jpg

Entrance To MUSART / DXS ROOM
DXSMUSARTroomEntrance.jpg

This Is Where We Will Be Having Our Xchange
DXSMUSARTroom.jpg

Last edited:
Back