Soft’s Drum Xchange Singapore Members – Please Register Your Name Here !

Lucky Draw For Registered Member Of DXS AT JGCC - Mapex Highest End Double Pedal Kindly Sponsored By Terry Of Pro Musique (MAPEX DISTRIBUTOR) -

Dear Members Of DXS:-

I was informed by Terry yesterday that he would Sponsor a Mapex Highest-End Double Pedal for a Lucky-Draw Winner for DXS Registered Members.

This Lucky-Draw is only entitle to those that (Have sign-up for Membership at JGCC) - Lucky Draw Numbers would be based on (your DXS Membership Number - the one that will appear in your DXS Membership Card) - so hurry - Register for Membership soonest. IT will be a fair-draw - we will video-tape it (like Toto like that kekekeke) in front of all Members during the Meetup....very very fair one.

---- PS; - But I have also proposed to Terry that the Draw should be posponed till more members had registered with JGCC or during our next monthly meetup (as I know many of you all are very busy & thus had not register as members yet at JGCC). So, for those of you who wish to Register with JGCC can do so this Saturday 23rd Feb (If you so wish) .... taking the opportunity if you're there (In fact I am hoping to be able to see you all there in support of DXS, for Drumming, for our Bros/Sis, for Soft...for ourselves...we're Drummers In Singapore afterall and this is Our 1st Public Performances......many people will be there ..please come support us.

Here - Thanks to Terry Of Pro Musique (Mapex Distributor and Kind Sponsor of DXS as always).

Do not ask me question about this Pedal here in this Thread (Can call me, can PM me - no problem - as this is DXS Membership Thread) - thank you all for your support and kind understanding....cheers my Bros/Sis.

Sub-Committee Members For Soft's DXS

Soft's DXS and it's current Soft's DXS Main Committee have plans for having a Sub-Committee For DXS, as we are trying very hard to bring to DXS Members more events and many more other interesting area pertaining to Drumming for this Year 2008 in our Continuous Quest for much more Activity to upkeep Soft's DXS Healthy & Active in the Local Community & Scene....however this indefinetely means more work and more manpower in the running of Soft's DXS.

We will keep everyone informed on the above once the DXS Main Committee had finalise on the next meeting, meantime DXS Members can think about whether they would want to volunteer as a Sub-Committee Member when we put up a Thread on this somewhere in March 2008.

Eric

Last edited:
To all Soft drum bros and sis,

Please support us by registering as a Drum Xchange Singapore member.

Those of you who have put your name in the list earlier, please follow up by completing your signup at Jurong Green CC.

Without your support, we cannot maintain and progress DXS.

Thank you !!!

Warm regards

i do not know if i'm registered yet though.
i've already paid for everything but so far i've only received my passion card. i'm not sure about my DXS card.

Bro Myner - Yes - you are a DXS Registered Member - The Record is in JGCC and I will let you have your Membership Number (which is recorded already in the DXS Membership File at JGCC)...It's just the card that we have yet to receive.

As regards to the DXS Membership Card - not to worry, give it some time, it will be a very Beautifully Design Priviledge Card like Credit Card Size & Thickness (but paid by the CC).

The Card will be printed in one lot when more Members have sign-up this Saturday 23rd Febuary 2008.

Thank You for your kind understanding

Eric

welcome raf and matthew!!!

we're currently sorting thru some logistics issues but will definitely update the next xchange venue/details soon... see you around ;)

register..

Hi i'm Joshua...wiremesh is my nick on soft.
Would like to register for the DXS.
How much must i pay?
I stay in the EAST (Pasir ris)
my num is 91885445

so i just register my name here to become a member? then go down to jurong green tomorrow with 20 bucks to get the actual membership?

Jethro "Evident" Mah
Bukit Batok (West)

Hi Joshua and Jethro,

just hold on to your money first. we'll announce the time/venue of the next xchange when confirmed and we'll see you around =)

warm regards

Bro wiremesh...Joshua my brother - How are you, very glad that you've finaly join in this One-Big-Family of Drummers.......HOw's everything, I hope you're fine.

Bro evedent - Thanks for signing up as a Soft's DXS Member.

It's updated now at the Front Page - but scroll down to see (The Update) -

Total Drummers DXS Members now stand as - 122...cheers !

YUp - Hold On To YOur $$$$ 1st - just as ALfe mentioned as above for the time being .... Thank You All !

Eric

HEy man...i oso wanna b a member....for along time i wnna b a member, bt at last, got the opportunity to....i WANNA b a MEMBER of soft DXS....can I????

btw, my name is Zahri aka Zack....SOFT name is Zack11...
WEST area (Bukit Panjang)

Join

hi guys, been looking around all the drummers here in singapore, and i must say the community is very lively here :) so i'd like to join the drum exchange

Starclassic - Affan - Dover

Cool site for mixing around with fellow drummers and for begginers like me to start off with some good help.

coconat - Nat - central

Hi all.. I'm super interested to be The member~

Registration for DXS member:

Will2040/Willard/East

Thx a million~

Latest posts

Back