Soft’s Drum Xchange Singapore Members – Please Register Your Name Here !

fellow drum bros/sis,

zack11 (zack)
ipul (shaiful)
tktgk79 (marcus)
hazoo (hazrul)
starclassic (affan)
coconat (nat)
leonghart (kian leong)
will2040 (willard)

WELCOME TO SOFT DRUM XCHANGE and hope you enjoy your stay here !!! :mrgreen:

also, if you guys are currently learning from an instructor, please do let them know they are welcome just like you guys, we're always looking for drum mentors to come and volunteer their time to come help out and guide the younger drummers.

to update all,

we're currently negotiating for an exciting and beautiful venue for our next xchange.. hope to bring you the good news soon.

will update once we have confirmation !!!

cheers

Hi me and my friends wanna join DXS!!
Chaplinster-Darren-Central
JRadicaLx-Jarel'l-North
Darren(Another friend of same name haha)-North

Looking forward to it!

Thanks for joing Soft's DXS Daren......You will have to PM me your HP number through PM for (Record Purposes)......I will then update your Name into the Members Listing here.

PS: - Your other two friends ( one of which is JRadicaLx-Jarel'l-North) will have to - Post it Personally themselves (joining DXS as members) at this Thread to Register as DXS members...kindly please inform them - Thank You for your kind understanding !

Regards

Eric

Nice to have you join us, Sheylara.

I see that you are a fan of Edmund from Peepshow! I must drag him to the drum exchange the next time round! :mrgreen:

Interested in joining xD
Currently learning under Luke Chen at Yamaha.

Schtauffen - Jeremy/Weijie - Bukit Panjang(West)
PM with my HP number sent.

Updated Christoher (at 1st-Page).

IMPORTANT: Lucky Draw Prize – 2 Vehicle (Passenger Car) to be Won – Sign-Up DXS Now !
For those DXS members that had not yet registered yourself at Jurong Green CC – Please Do So Now….as there is a PROMOTION going on. (that’s why we had waited till now before informing all you DXS Members).

There is a Lucky-Draw and the prize is – 2 Vehicles/Car …So – please registered yourself now at Jurong Green CC - - you might stand a chance to win it.

Cheers

Back