Soft’s Drum Xchange Singapore Members – Please Register Your Name Here !

Reminder:-

Beside Registering & Informing Us as per your Post here - in joining DXS Membership. Members will only be Listed at the 1st Page if:-

You have send a PM to me stipulating:-

Your Nick, Real Actual Name, Your Location (North South East West or Central) plus - your HandPhone Number.

Before I will include your Names at the Front Page at the Membership List.

PS:- drunsolo86, SolGrundy & Jugman - I 've yet received your details through PM as yet. Kindly furnish us the details

Many Thanks for the co-operations

Eric

I certainly hope that - comes this Year 2011 ---

" DXS " or " Soft's Drum Xchange Singapore " will Re-Activate ----- Itself With Social Activities - for the Drummers in Soft Music Forum here...

Well Committee Members of DXS ..... Any Thing ????? Any Plans What-So-ever ?

DXS seems to be Frozennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn !

Warmest Regards

Eric Wong
Committee of Soft's " DXS " & " SBCS "

Last edited:
Would love to see it up and running soon! Call me if you guys need help.. you have my number

Thank you Reuben ...yeahhhhhhhhh

Call You Call You -- ( Dont say say only) - Wait call you -- Not Free " Bo-Eng lah or what excuse lah " like many of those who talk bery cleber, want a name, accountability dont want ... When it comes to Work - dunno run go where and hide ... hahahahahha ...

( Joke Joke ) no offence to anyone - Thats Rudi (Me ) as Always ....\

NOTE; - Alfe ( Chairman Of DXS here ) - Please list down the Names of the Current Committee Members of DXS here .... I supposed there is Changes .... ? Thank You ( anyway Alfe you're are one of my Drumming Instructor too) ... but Work is Work ..no offence I hope ...

Committe of DXS - 2011

Alfe - Chairman
Eric W - Committee
? - Committee
? - Committee
? - Committee
? Committee

Please Keep - DXS Running .................. Too Many People, Too Many Efforts In The Past - Don't Let This Die.eeeeeeee

And -- - Happy Chinese New Year DXS For 2011

Last edited:
Back