Soft’s Drum Xchange Singapore Members – Please Register Your Name Here !

The nick is "Drumdead"

My name is Jenn Hui

The Place to be is the WEST side!

: )X

Last edited:
Dear Soft's Drum Xchange Members - = IMPORTANT - :twisted:

Kindly assists to prepare on your end 2 PassPort Size Photographs (By This Week) for the Passion Card & DXS Membership which is now under Preparation -

Will keep you all informed later-on on where to collect the Forms and sign up for DXS Membership hopefully by next week -

Thank You for your co-operation & understanding

Yours Sincerely

Eric Wong

Last edited:
Wah still got special card for us DXS members...We're really growing! :mrgreen:

By the end of the week, do you mean 23rd dec, or 30th dec?

Yes as in a Real PassPort Size Photos (2pcs each member).

Bro Alfe is taking his time out here to help us at DXS - design & prepare (The Jurong Green Community Club/Soft's Drum Xchange Singapore) Forms & Membership Card with Logo of both organisation on it.

A DXS Membership Card is very necessary now - as we are having a Permanent Home Of Our Own (and that we all have a responsibility to take good care of it). Soft's DXS ClubHouse will be exclusive and only accessible to it's members.

We will have more Activities in 2008, and will be promoting very aggressively Soft's DXS & It's Passion here within Singapore - through the help of many people/organisation and it is forseeable DXS will grow, so a record is necessary for all it's members.

The Membership will be Serial-Numbered as proposed by the Community Club...and you are all without doubt - Pioneers of DXS.

PS: - Once the Design of the membership Card & Forms is ready, we will sent it to the Chairman of the CC for final approval. When approved, the DXS Form & Passion Card Membership Forms - will be make available to all - Serial-Number based on (Time-Received Of Form) - - meaning - The Earlier You Register The Smaller The Number.

I can't confirm the EXACT DATE as at now - when the Official Registering will actually commence, but any Further Details will be posted here and we will notify you all by phone too (to double inform all)

Thank You All - Bros/Sis - You've All Made Our Dream Come True - A Home For DXS finally.

Yours Sincerely

Eric

Last edited:
That's my Biggest Headache now...Kekekeke !

PS: - I might arrange with the CC Admin Staffs for a FEW Evening (within that week) - where all DXS Members can go to JGCC to sign up for DXS Membership and pay the CC on the spot (Remember to bring the Passion Card if you are an existing Passion Card Member though) - I will be there to assist and help in the evening.

Eric

how are we gonna pass it to you? mail? i dont mind if you guys come up with PDF membership forms to fill up, so we download fill up and mail with our photos. how bout that? ;)

Back