Manchester United 2009-2010 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dudelove & Dime: yeah, man! Why did Carrick have to take the penalty?? Jon!!! There goes our plans for today! :(

Anyway, you ppl are such low life pests, especially you, BOONZ. Maybe i should pay more visits to the Pool thread.

Anyway, you ppl are such low life pests, especially you, BOONZ. Maybe i should pay more visits to the Pool thread.

eh? eh? u are welcome to come in the pool thread la... dudelove,fgl etc oso got come visit.
dun weri its free... :) if u feel like winning,hop in k :)

lol after all the jibes thrown when pool lost to spurs....
be prepared to receive hell back, my Man U friends.
Of course, of course......almost forgot....... :D

BURNLEY 1 MANURE 0

Little Burnley shitted on Manure !!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!!!!!

.... erm...so.....

so I guess man u kena ... BURN ..ed .. LY?

:mrgreen: .. .. ok love .... gimme your luv smacks now :rolleyes:

FGL D - Nopes. At least your bantering is tolerable. Well, to me at least but evidently not to other softies.

...........HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you know why carrick have to take the penalty? because there's no more CuntR9 to take the penalty!

man utd......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Carrick shld not be the penalty taker at all. He can pass, n can shoot, but he lacks the most impt thing, he is mentally weak n cant take the pressure

so in a manner of speaking ... man u paid the penalty for appointing carrick as spot kicker? :p

won a tidy sum of $700..hehehe...anyway i'm sharing my unhappiness with the fans here with utd's loss...hehehe

I'm very disappointed with the result but that's football. ;) I'm sure United will bounce back soon.

LIVERPOOL SUCKS

I WISH U DIE DIE DIE DIE

bitchin.gif

Dudelove:Oh they will die. What am i saying?? They've been dead, buried and cremated for the last 20 yrs!!

Anyway, we're playing Wigan this Sat, away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back