Manchester United 2009-2010 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyanZ

Hi fellow Red Devils :twisted:,

The new season has just kicked off and I feel that we should have a new thread. Last season, Man Utd has equalled Liverpool's record of 18 English league titles. This season will be interesting as we are looking to break the record with a 19th league title and also to win the title four times in a row. Come on, United!!!

87412777.jpg

18timesandthatsafact_257109.jpg

united started the season rather alright.

just that i felt people kept mentioning 'ronaldo' or 'ronaldoless' on 'no ronaldo factor'here and there.it got very irritating after awhile.

fabio seems promising.like a young curly hair roberto carlos without the over muscled calf.

Man Utd!!

a new and exciting united.

and not to forget his twin brother rafael. if i really had to choose between the two, i'd actually go for rafael since he plays more comfortably on the right. since our veteran gary is retiring soon, rafael can step in to take his place. fabio has some way to go before he reaches evra's standards.

both fabio and rafael are superb going forward. but if u notice carefully how they defend, especially fabio last night, u notice that he commits way way too quickly. once u commit, u have to be 100% sure u'll win the tackle, if not u're beaten and left stranded.

fabio was very lucky everytime he commited and failed, o'shea and evans always covered up for him.

this, will come with experience. fortunately, jonny evans has superb awareness and his reading of the game is very very good. he has learnt well from ferdinand.

Ryan: Your pix are always a delight to view lah!

It's not the end of the world if we have a slow start to the season. In fact, we've been having slow starts since 2 seasons back. Not that it mattered cos at the end of the day, we tasted the sweet taste of success by clinching yet another trophy.

I mean, at one point, Hull City were at the top of the table! That was a tragedy!

So yeah, Arsenal or Chelski or even Stoke might be on top for now.

But the real question is, for how long? :cool:

I have to admit lovehurts is right ...man u slow starters but stronger finishers

afc must be wary of them in our championship quest this year

afc must be wary of them in our championship quest this year

naw u should worry abt teams like aston villa, tottenham or man city who will challenge u guys for ur coveted 4th spot. really.. thats more impt :mrgreen:

Yeah, I think AFC will be 4th after Man City. And Loserfool will be out of radar.

Even SAF says Man Shitty can't be written off.

Yeah, I think AFC will be 4th after Man City. And Loserfool will be out of radar.

Even SAF says Man Shitty can't be written off.
FACE IT MANURITES - u KNOW DEEP DOWN ITS aRSENAL VS mAN u FOR THE BPL THIS SEASON:mrgreen:

FACE IT MANURITES - u KNOW DEEP DOWN ITS aRSENAL VS mAN u FOR THE BPL THIS SEASON:mrgreen:

actually, i agree, the title fight between manu and arsenal a long time back was the most entertaining. after arsenals decline the title race hasnt been much entertainment.

well,it was entertaining when arsenal were challenging because where they lost,they always start a fight/fracas or debacle after the game.sore ARSEnal losers.bloody typical.

keown,dixon,vieira and cASShely cole.Culprits.

now.no fight no entertainment= no sore ARSEnal losers,YET.

Ya. Back then, Man Utd vs Arsenal matches were tense. More exciting to watch :)

47b6da28b3127cce88141ee854160000001.jpg

Last edited:

nice!!

rvn: how does it work
an:it doesn't,its an arsenal player!!

giggs: you press this button and it will sing
ans: haha it will sing 'glory manutd"

it simgs (to the tune of I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT)

I LIKE EBOUE, BOUE

HE LIKES EBOUE, BOUE

SHE LIKES EBOUE,BOUE.

WE LIKE.... EBOUE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back