Manchester United 2009-2010 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ai yah, there's no room for Eboue dah dey songs here lah.

Sing a tune or two that's pro-Utd, and then we're talkin'.

nemanjavidicarmsaloft2009_275x155.jpg

Vidic dreams of playing for Barcelona, says agent

Manchester United centre-back Nemanja Vidic is reportedly on the radar of Barcelona and would love to play for the Spanish club one day, according to his agent.

The Serbian has been one of the star performers in the Premier League and is one of the first names on the teamsheet for United manager Sir Alex Ferguson.

The 27-year-old defender, who joined the Red Devils from Spartak Moscow in January 2006, has been linked with a transfer to Europe this summer and, although the Old Trafford outfit are reluctant to let him leave, the defender's agent has hinted he could be keen on a move.

"Vidic would be delighted to play at Barca as his dream is to go to the Spanish league," Paolo Fabbri told Catalan radio station RAC1.

"We have to analyse the situation but, being realistic, things are complicated at the moment.

"The team just lost Cristiano Ronaldo and [Carlos] Tevez and they do not want to lose another important piece of their starting XI once again."

This looks bad but its good Vidic understands the clubs intention to win more and he is a big part of it.

I think the same applies for Arsenal and Fabregas and what has happened to the EX-players.

I'm sure Vidic will stay on for at least another season.

I am a little concerned but at the same time, I have faith in him.

Anyway, Burnley V Man Utd tonight!!! :cool:

i wonder wats up with these "dream clubs" being real madrid or barcelona.. maybe its cuz of the new tax system in the epl.. suddenly every footballers' dream club is in spain

Yeah the tax system in England is really undesirable. So perhaps you could be right.

Footballers are opting for Spain and all over England.

i wonder wats up with these "dream clubs" being real madrid or barcelona.. maybe its cuz of the new tax system in the epl.. suddenly every footballers' dream club is in spain

There was a news report that I remember about Arshavin's wage.His wage at that point of time was $80,000/week and with the tax he could only bring back a tiny $40,000/week.Even Arshavin wants to play in Spain after being know of such laws.

i still think however,even if most or all the "big" names go to La liga or serie A, the epl or bpl will still be the best and most lucrative league.the history of the epl and style is so exciting.la liga commentator is bloody irritating.

of course nothing beat European nights in the champions league.

stay vidic!! don be like tevez!!haha lets see how many games he gets at Man city. Hughes will def favor santa cruz.

update on vidic "dream" move: http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=668780&sec=transfers&cc=4716

just another rumoured made up

Last edited:
gosh.. the midfield SUCKED

carrick has alot to improve on if he's to take over scholes. goodness me there was no penetration at all. crosses were so bad.

credits to burnley. they fully deserved the win. no complaints. manchester united were plain disappointing. its embarrasing really.

Carrick and Anderson today were very disappointing.I expected Fletcher to start be he MIA-ed.

It was a huge mistake to play Carrick and Anderson.Fergie should have stuck to Scholes and Fletcher like from the previous game.

It was a huge mistake to play Carrick and Anderson.Fergie should have stuck to Scholes and Fletcher like from the previous game.

they too need to rest i guess. yeah but totally man. no cross field passes, hardly any running behind defenders. absolutely no penetration. sigh.. there's a huge hole in creativity.

oh and i dont want to hear any stories of no ronaldo thats why we lost.

another thing have u guys notice. its very often that whenever teams play against us, they always have to be SUPER DUPER on form. why cant what happened to arsenal last sunday happen to us? our oponents always are crazily in form?

lol after all the jibes thrown when pool lost to spurs....
be prepared to receive hell back, my Man U friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back