Manchester United 2008-2009 Season Thread

Dime

Yes people the new season comes the new thread for the fans of Manchester United in SOFT.com.sg

From pre-season tour to the latest transfer saga of the upcoming 2008-2009 season discuss about it here and get soaked in the Manchester United atmosphere.

The latest sensation happening in the Theatre of Dreams is the young sensation(s) of the Da Silva twins.

The new boys from Brazil

Fabio da Silva (above left)
Born: 9 July 1990, Rio de Janeiro
Former club: Fluminense
Position: Left back / left midfield

Rafael da Silva (above right)
Born: 9 July 1990, Rio de Janeiro
Former club: Fluminense
Position: Right back / right midfield

The twins looks really good. Linked up well with the team. The youngsters have been doing well too. Gibson with that scorcher, remember?

Wonder what the line up will be today.

i heard they commentator said thierry henry is on sir alex's short list cause they cant buy berbatov cause of his 30M+
transfer fee =.="
Then i heard if he cant get henry,hunterlaar will be the next target.

oh yeah and i read from some website that valencia rejected man u's 25M bid for villa

i really think huntelaar is a much better buy.but both ducth and french players have done well at the front.Cantona and van Nistelrooy?

huntelaar over henry for me.i think age and presence in the air is vital.henry isnt that great in the air.

dime: i think fergie just aiming for experience. kinda like what he did when they loaned larrson 2 seasons back..

I for one wouldn't want Henry at Old Trafford. He's a great player, one of the greatest of our generation, but my respect for him would drop if he decided to move to one of Arsenal's arch-rivals. Remember what he said when he left Arsenal? "I'll always be a Gunner for life."

Imho someone who's good in the air but can still link-up play would be ideal. Huntelaar wins it over Berbs for me, because he has a better nose for goal. Berbatov tends to be a bit lazy at times, and I'm coming from my position as a Spurs fan so I know him well.

but i totally cant believe that an ex-gunner is gonna be taking the shots for United.

another problem for United is if they get Henry from Barca,where the heck Fergie gonna keep Saha?haven heard of any transaction between United and PSG.

i for one, am really against henry coming over to old trafford.. just doesnt seem right lah.. he is a great player, but it just wouldnt be right for henry to be in a red devil shirt.

saha? sunderland, valencia or psg? so many articles, nothing concrete.

david silva to manutd?

Sunderland, I suspect. We've really gone one up better than Real Madrid now. They enter their reserve team in the Spanish lower leagues, we enter our reserves in the EPL and disguise it as Sunderland...

zullio: A good lot of the stuff at tribalfootball are pure bullcrap. Rumours. Zero truths. Zilch. Nada.

GSP: LOL

What Henry did for Arsenal will be forever tainted, if he moves to Man Utd.
Come on, be sensible. HENRY NO.

Back