That pedal you wish you never had splashed your money on.

gibbytones

yup guys im sure you have at least 1 pedal that you wished you never had wasted our hard earned or saved up money on.

mine will be The KorgAx1500g
totally didnt need it. when i got it i just wanted to have some fun with multi effects. but now? its just laying in a cold dark corner in my room.

you guys?

haha how come?... a cs-3 with a ts-9 infront of a overdriven amp is chugga chugga fun man...

for me is my Boss Flanger BF2 ... which i have never used.

lifele55: Lol. Only if you have the kind of amps you have in your arsenal Sub...

being happy with one's tone doesn't mean one has to own big amps- many of us here are very happy with our microCUBEs/ DA-5...

hey chanmin..

dunno lah.. somehow just cant take the colouration hehe.. maybe its just me... i want that david gimour kinda compression man.. hehe

Boss DS-1,DS-2,SD-1,MT-2,MD-2 , proco rat, turbo rat, ibanez ts9, marshall jackhammer,guvnor, behringer vamp2.0, line6 pod 2.0.

because i'm not a guitarist. :lol:

bought it for the guitarists who record with me but all of them brought their own pedals. talk about wasted purchases.

chanmin, since when were u into the cs3? you dislike a compresssssed tone! you reaching back into your boss/ibanez roots eh? :)

no technically a pedal but,

pod 2.0, sold it, bought a xt after awhile, sold it, bought a toneport, now its lying unused.

i find myself using my main amp most of time, even for recording :lol:

line 6 FM4. nothing wrong with the pedal. just that days after i bought it, i suddenly changed musical interests. so i rarely use mine hehehe

this thread is interesting.. varying thoughts.. really prove that another man's meat is another man's poison..

i like dd-3.. hehe

no la... that was about..6yrs ago? when my solid sate amp's over drive wasnt rifftastic enough ... so i boosted it with a ts9dx and used a compressor to keep things tight. it sounded pretty damn good man ...

eventually i sold everything and went for the single DS-1 route ma... i think i should get a DS-1 soon... i miss that sound man.

Back