Schecter international dealers.NEED HELP PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.

Synester

Hey guys.

You may have seen on my previous posts that i found a site shipping Schecter Revenger FR,but they recently told me they can't ship to Singapore for whutever reason,even though Singapore is on their shipping list.Never mind that,now i'm practically begging around for any help that can tell me a site to buy the Schecter Revenger FR.I asked Guitar77 already,and the price dusn't agree with my wallet.So HELP GUYS!!!A desperate man is posting this thread!Thanks in advance!

Hey if you're still having difficulty getting this shipped - try www.vpost.com.sg - which is a shipping conceirge service operated by SingPost. Great solution for merchants who refuse to ship outside the USA (Vpost gives you an address in Portland or California to ship to) - make sure to take advantage of this where possible by ensuring the merchant you buy from offers free shipping within the USA so you don't get hit by paying double shipping.

Vpost has recently reduced its rates, and if you have a UOB credit card you can get some pretty good discounts off the shipping fees.

international dealers is oso hard to get it here, i cant get revenger FR from supplies...
maybe u can search on those online stores and vpost?
if not then u gotta look at other schecters lo.

I asked Guitar77 already,and the price dusn't agree with my wallet.So HELP GUYS!!!A desperate man is posting this thread!Thanks in advance!

Are you oblivious to what's going on in the world now? Even if you do find an online dealer, the US dollar conversion + US dollar shipping would still kill you.

Yes, I find that Schecter guitars are really hard to ship in.
I tried buying online and Singapore was on their shipping list but somehow they said they no longer ship to singapore.

Hey guys.

You may have seen on my previous posts that i found a site shipping Schecter Revenger FR,but they recently told me they can't ship to Singapore for whutever reason,even though Singapore is on their shipping list.Never mind that,now i'm practically begging around for any help that can tell me a site to buy the Schecter Revenger FR.I asked Guitar77 already,and the price dusn't agree with my wallet.So HELP GUYS!!!A desperate man is posting this thread!Thanks in advance!

Is this what you r looking for? PM me for more details. I can bring in for you:D
hr.asp

can get schecters la, just that retail a bit more ex
and cos of exchange rate i am getting it at a higher price, but still lower than usual, so search around, u still can get them in s'pore

Hey guys.

urh.

I assume it's this? https://www.billyhydemusic.com.au/shop/index.cfm?action=view&id=3205

Back