Looking for Guitar Parts Resource MO kakis

dodgethis

I am looking to order a pickguard and a back plate from Guitar Resource Parts and was hoping to find some guys to share the shipping cost with. To make things simple on me, I will not order from the Bass side, to avoid confusion.

This is the process by which I can help you place an order.

1. Select what you want to buy from the site.

2. PM me what you want in an itemized list with the part's URL page next to it. I will reply with a confirmation of the items and amount to be transferred. Orders of bodies and necks will not be accepted. Please include your contact details at the same time.

3. Transfer to my UOB account the cost of the goods multiplied by 1.4 (Credit cards and Paypal NEVER charge you the exact exchange rates). My banking details will be PMed to you. Please send a PM with the transaction reference number once you have sent the money. Internet banking transfers only please.

Once I have recieved your money, I will lock in your order. You need not pay me shipping first. I will bear this amount initially. Shipping will be divided proportionally later, according to the monetary amount that each person bought.

THERE WILL BE NO SUCH BULLSHIT LIKE I ORDER FOR YOU FIRST AND YOU PAY LATER. Payment will be upfront and upfront only to avoid runners.

4. There will be an order limit of USD200, exclusive of shipping, to avoid us hitting the SGD400 for GST.

5. Once the deadline of Friday April 30 2010, 11.59pm or the amount has been reached, I will place the order. A PDF printout will be sent out to each person who made the order.

6. Upon arrival of the goods, I will arrange for a meetup for collection, preferably on a Saturday afternoon in a central location. During this collection, I will ask each person to pay whatever balance is owed to me after shipping and conversion rates.

7. If the MO does not go through, I will refund your money, no questions asked.

8. I reserve the right to cancel the MO due to a lack of response.

Note that only members who have more than 100 posts may place an order with me.

Last edited:
Back