Lost Guitar! Please Help guys!

hahabanana

Hi , i am posting on behalf of my friend , he left his guitar on a cab , and we're still not sure if it's taken away by other passengers or what , most likely if it's taken away by other passenger the person might be selling it away. The guitar represents very strong and deep sentimental values to him , its like half a brother to him , so he really hopes that he is able to get it back.

The Guitar is a Jack and Danny Brothers guitar , Brown cedar , in a black bag with a tuner and capo. our guesses are the person might be taking the guitar and selling it away.

So please help and keep a look out guys , thankyou! :D:D
You can pm me if you have the details about the guitar. Cheers to the music community in singapore!

"The guitar represents very strong and deep sentimental values to him , its like half a brother to him"

and he can forget and leave it in the taxi hahahha.

Anyway in all seriousness, i hope your friend is able to find his lost half brother. Even i left my hardcase in the back of a taxi before, lucky i ran after the taxi at the traffic light and got it back o.0

you need the serial number man. so many J&D guitars around. finding it is going to be tough.

even if you find it, you need the serial number to prove that this is yours.

Back