Live Freq 07 - November 3rd

*laughs* it's a free gig worth dropping by! gather ye friends around and head down to Live Freq for a great time!

Kudos to Wayne for organizing such a wonderful event. Also for all the bands who played, we are very happy to be sharing the stage with so many gre8 acts.

Have a gre8 night to all!!

Deafening Silence. Pretty well done although I was expecting the orchestra intro like the one that Paramore did in their album :)

Nonetheless, it rocked!!

haha

haha. the bands rocks man! Paramore cover is superb. superb lah

but one thing that bothers me is that, The Hiphop rappers.. sighh..... shame....

the gal who sang that paramo cover really rocks man! hope to see them play live again.. she and the gal from The Sexiest got a wonderful voice.....

haha thnx for e nice comment :) about our vocalist haha. and yes, e rappers are a shame to e local music scene here. they arent worthy to be musicians cause they have no respect for e equipment and e soundman.

hope u guys enjoyed e show!

Knightsfall was awesome man ! best guitar duos \m/

PAY ME NOW , GERALD SIM ! kidding. hahaha. was really awesome!

the sexies was wayyyyyyyyy too tight man! kudos to you guys.

back to the topic , what happened to the rapper ?

sighh

Im sure its about someone from the audience who shouted something not nice. :) But the way the 'musician' respond to it is like.... UNPROFESSIONAL!

Slamming the mic to the ground? woahhh......

Not only that, the turntablist is doing nothing. Play the sound from the MIXER then anyhow scratch it..as an intro with no beats to it.... LOL!.. Makes me laugh..

To that Rappers Crew, Don't destroy the Hiphop scene in Singapore. They are doing good now. :)

Can anyone clarify , whats the real reason about the Arguements?

Theres one more Incident happen during the Deputy Siren Set. Who saw it?

i just saw brother wanye like talking to the deputy siren bassist to cool down.... yeah what happened there?

Last edited:
Back