Live Freq 07 - November 3rd

extremers

Hello Softies,

this is how you get there.
LiveFreqMap.png

there'll be a carnival over at Hougang Park in November 3rd. organised by the Hougang Sheng Hong Family Service Centre there'll be a multi-genre concert for the youths featuring local talents; Deputy Siren, The Sexies, Femme Ars Nova, Mistaken Identity and many many more.

there'll also be a flea market and a graffiti art presentation happening in the carnival. so mark this date down and do come down to have a fun-filled evening! admission's free!

Last edited:
well it should be, afterall its a free gig! *laughs*

no cover fee whatsoever, just get yer hinny there and start headbanging, skanking, moshing and *insert what you'd do in a gig here* !

Ok bob..it's been awhile so like i said..it's in my "to-do list"...see you guys move the crowds!!... must see gig!!..

okie, this is shameless, but yeah, just to add that my band Knightsfall will make the array of bands playing on that day as well :)

So, see you guys there..

wah got Deputy Siren, The Sexies, Plushfools and now knightsfall...... confirm will come down and check them all out....

Yeah, we are inserted @ the very last minute though, so our band name ain't showing up in the poster :)

Come down and have some fun~

WOW RADIANT ARCHERY!!!

Awesome song man in their myspace..I hope they will play their new 3rd song...cant wait to check them out..

all post hardcore fan..please come ah...

A bit of news from us Plushfools,
we might just decide to play a couple of our new numbers live for the 1st time.

see you guys there...!

Back