FLOW "THANK YOU" PARTY - 23rd DEC SAT @ Gashaus!

Guys Love Experiment cannot make it, so I'm waiting for UGLY IN THE MORNING to confirm their placing in the party :)

Love,
Saito

2000 - 2200: [OPEN STAGE! ANYONE CAN PLAY!]
2200 - 2240: ELSA KIDROCK
2300 - 2340: THE LOVE EXPERIMENT [TBC]
0000 - LATE: Screening of FLOW! Videos by Whogoing and CTV. Drunken antics of Saito.

kidspy lah......hahh.

hanawaz said:
2000 - 2200: [OPEN STAGE! ANYONE CAN PLAY!]
2200 - 2240: ELSA KIDROCK
2300 - 2340: THE LOVE EXPERIMENT [TBC]
0000 - LATE: Screening of FLOW! Videos by Whogoing and CTV. Drunken antics of Saito.

kidspy lah......hahh.

haha. Thanks for that

Just FYI That Juvenile Sunset will be joining us for this endeavour on the open stage as will Armchair Critic (because he begged and begged and begged.........)

blackstar7 said:
emg-rocks said:
heh. no offence but try using your bus pass to go overseas. hehe

none taken, but ic wldnt work either :)

Immigration authorities say use passport to go overseas, MOS say use IC and passport to go inside.

Each venue got different rules and regulations, you're supposed to follow them.

Yes,

9.30pm juvenile sunset

and twohill will be playing Love Experiment's set time

quite alot of demand for the open stage, but I rejected alot of CORE "EMO" bands. Its not party friendly lol.

I got my butt totally owned by RUI of GUITAR 77. Sheesh and I invited him to come to drink with me on 23rd. I'm so going to die. hahaha.

Thanks to all the people who peeled my ass off the pavement in front of Peninsula.

And for everyone else: dont ask. lol

yourgrandpa said:
saito said:
Latest news, Paul Twohill's new band will be doing an interesting set :)

He has a new band? Aside from Through The Discord?

This info might be too late, Paul is like guest starring for the band The Vinyl Summer. Paul is still with Mediacorp until end of Jan 07 so he can't really be in a band now.

arie said:
any pictures from this party?

I'm waiting for Nightlife.sg to post them, will be putting them up on my blog (reason: microsoft spaces has unlimited space for pix apparently) :)

Back