Hardest Bassline Song?

Oh now i can see a parrot defending himself,like i said everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion and i dont have a problem with that but you did with my way of direct comments or expression.Is it something gone wrong with your upbringing?Is it because of your ego or your ignorant or issit because you cant accept an honest criticism?Now it's time for you to image yourself and rectify your own problems.

Take a look of my earlier post,its regarding music but you and some bozos trying to get astray by posting comments that are out of context.If you find it quite laughable i guess you are laughing at your own stupidity and low mentality towards music.Get a real life and get back to the original context,i dont want this beautiful thread to be littered with nonsense personal post like you did.Merry Christmas to you and have a nice holiday!

Bro, last i remembered, you were incriminately denouncing everyone's opinion that DT cannot be played on anything less than a 6 string. So much for everyone's entitled to their own opinions, no?

Please do understand that ppl's hostile reaction is due to your less than friendly approach to this forum. This cronic treatment that you're getting will, i guarantee you, cease to, well, cease if your behaviour on this forum remains as such. We're all friendly here unless provoked terribly. And as you can see, we're all provoked VERY terribly by your lack of respect for the ppl on this forum.

So let's drop this matter and all enjoy a slice of turkey.

P.S You're quite a rude fella, sorry.

YYZ is hard cos geddy lee is pro.. haha... i figure most of the Steve Vai songs with breed, i.e. billy sheehan as a bassist, have very hard basslines. or fusion songs such as extraction or something... they're hard too.

YYZ is hard cos geddy lee is pro.. haha... i figure most of the Steve Vai songs with breed, i.e. billy sheehan as a bassist, have very hard basslines. or fusion songs such as extraction or something... they're hard too.

Lol, anything with Billy Sheehan's as good as just guitar wankery on 4 strings. And i don't mean that in a bad way. Haha!

Bro, last i remembered, you were incriminately denouncing everyone's opinion that DT cannot be played on anything less than a 6 string. So much for everyone's entitled to their own opinions, no?

Oh now i can see another parrot appearing.btw are you guys too sissy that my comments hurt you badly?If you dont like my post please dont bother to read it.I'm not here to pacify you and i'm not your mama:p

Please do understand that ppl's hostile reaction is due to your less than friendly approach to this forum. This cronic treatment that you're getting will, i guarantee you, cease to, well, cease if your behaviour on this forum remains as such. We're all friendly here unless provoked terribly. And as you can see, we're all provoked VERY terribly by your lack of respect for the ppl on this forum.

Now you are blaming me for my unfriendly approach instead for your lack of courage to accept the fact.

So let's drop this matter and all enjoy a slice of turkey.

It's your choice,i didnt brought you into this world.

P.S You're quite a rude fella, sorry.

Thank you for your honest reply,no hard feelings and no need to be sorry.So you want to explain to me on how to play the six string bass on a four string bass,i just need to know in technical terms.(No need to be from DT songs)Thank you

some things cannot be solved diplomatically

the only options you guys have are:
1. youtube bass shred war
2. "hell in a cell" match

Stuff by Jonas Hellborg. He's literally into a world of his own, in terms of technical and melodic proficiency. He's also one real weird fella.

Just a song I can think of at the top of my head... Tell Me Baby by the Red Hot Chili Peppers... groovy bass lines... in fact... a lot of their songs have really cool bass lines... all thanks to one of the best bassists ever... Flea!

Just a song I can think of at the top of my head... Tell Me Baby by the Red Hot Chili Peppers... groovy bass lines... in fact... a lot of their songs have really cool bass lines... all thanks to one of the best bassists ever... Flea!

dude, i think the topic is the hardest, not the easiest? as for me, anesthesia pulling teeth by metallica would be the hardest, but playable stuff. given time. i dont think stuff by that guy from level 42, helborg and claypool are playable by me, in this life time anyhow.

Woah I am so late to this thread...

but this link is my little treasure that i hope will be useful to everyone as well.
http://digitaldreamdoor.nutsie.com/pages/best_bassperf.html

I know not everyone is there, and not all the songs are the hardest, but i think they have some pretty good shtuff there.

personally i think any death/black metal bass lines are difficult because of the tempo... try without a pick, or try playing a concert's worth of material! good workout!

and robert trujillo is always overlooked. look for his older stuff when he was with suicidal tendencies and infectious grooves. very good!
check it out! --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBMwmsmPPBY

Back