Band members wanted!

acdewitt

TLDR: Hey everyone! I've always dreamt of forming a tribute band, but I'm also up for exploring different tunes. Here's what I'm looking for:

Open to everyone.

Currently looking for:
Singer
Drummer
Guitarist (lead or rhythm)
Bassist

Details

🎶 Band Identity:
All about that heavy sound. Recently, been liking music you can sing along to (into post-hardcore stuff now). But won't say no to the occasional screamo. I can do some vocals too.

🎯 Objective:
Jamming sessions every month, maybe more. It's a dream, but I would love to do something live one day but not right now. I just want to have regular sessions right now as a hobby.

🎤 About Me:
29 years old. Guitarist. Haven't played for years, just on and off. Used to be in a band when I was in Polytechnic - We rocked some Lamb of God covers. I've always been an Avenged Sevenfold fanboy. Trying my hardest to learn the MIA/Afterlife solo.

🎵 Influences and Eager to Play:
My musical heart beats for these bands:
Just a couple off the top of my head.

Disturbed
Evanescence
Bullet
Stone Sour
Asking Alexandria
Slipknot
Linkin Park
Tenacious D
Silverstein
I Prevail
Crown the Empire
Lamb of God
Skid Row

My Spotify on repeat playlist:
https://spotify.link/AzdFzTWXsDb

If you're as pumped about these bands as I am and you're ready to rock, let's connect and jam.

TLDR: Hey everyone! I've always dreamt of forming a tribute band, but I'm also up for exploring different tunes. Here's what I'm looking for:

Open to everyone.

Currently looking for:
Singer
Drummer
Bassist

Details

🎶 Band Identity:
All about that heavy sound. Recently, been liking music you can sing along to (into post-hardcore stuff now). But won't say no to the occasional screamo. I can do some vocals too.

🎯 Objective:
Jamming sessions every month, maybe more. It's a dream, but I would love to do something live one day but not right now. I just want to have regular sessions right now as a hobby.

🎤 About Me:
29 years old. Guitarist. Haven't played for years, just on and off. Used to be in a band when I was in Polytechnic - We rocked some Lamb of God covers. I've always been an Avenged Sevenfold fanboy. Trying my hardest to learn the MIA/Afterlife solo.

Disturbed
Evanescence
Bullet
Stone Sour
Asking Alexandria
Slipknot
Linkin Park
Tenacious D
Silverstein
I Prevail
Crown the Empire
Lamb of God
Skid Row

If you're as pumped about these bands as I am and you're ready to rock, let's connect and jam.

Hey have you found any members yet? I play the guitar drums and bass but my main is the guitar whatapp me at 85307428

Open to everyone.

Currently looking for:
Singer
Drummer
Bassist

Details

🎶 Band Identity:

🎯 Objective:

🎤 About Me:

Disturbed
Evanescence
Bullet
Stone Sour
Asking Alexandria
Slipknot
Linkin Park
Tenacious D
Silverstein
I Prevail
Crown the Empire
Lamb of God
Skid Row

Hello there! I saw your posting in https://jamstudios.sg/ but let me reply here as well.
I mainly play guitar, but can play bass as well. Mainly into metalcore stuffs but also open to similar genres.
If you are interested, you can DM me or reply.

Open to everyone.

Currently looking for:
Singer
Drummer
Bassist

Details

🎶 Band Identity:

🎯 Objective:

🎤 About Me:

Disturbed
Evanescence
Bullet
Stone Sour
Asking Alexandria
Slipknot
Linkin Park
Tenacious D
Silverstein
I Prevail
Crown the Empire
Lamb of God
Skid Row

Hey man im down and i play guitar. Usually into metalcore like bfmv, a7x that kinda vibe. Hmu at my telegram @gangaaram

Hey there, I'm interested! I'm looking to do mainly clean vocals I'm not too experienced with screams, I can try but it'll be very experimental for me. I've mostly been a guitarist but want to move to vocals so at the most I can do guitar too!

So hmu, tele is @Liuki or whatapp 88893894

Back