Looking for band members

giogiogi000

Hello! I recently came to SG and would like to connect and find some people to jam and make a band with.

Currently searching for:
Drummer
Guitarist (lead or rhythm)
Vocalist
Bassist (tentative - I am still waiting for someone to respond)

And also if you are one of these SSR (super super rare) breed, feel free to also join - We can tweak the overall genre a bit.
Keyboardist
Violinist

Objective:
I wanted to have a band to jam at first, just as a hobby, to keep polishing my skills. But when I heard there is an annual big event called BayBeats in SG, I thought, "Eh, why not?" :p
For me, seeing the audience headbanging in front of me is the best feeling.

Band identity:
My ideal aim would be heavy tight rhythmic music combined with some screams/growls but with a touch of melodic vocals.
If possible, with touch of aesthetics but I know not many people do this, so just the first sentence will be good.

About me:
A guitarist, 3x years old originally from Indonesia. I played in bands when I was in University, mainly playing J-rock and J-metal songs in festivals. I have my own project (also heavily inspired by J-culture) called Invinitium. I have released some songs in Spotify and YT.

Link: https://open.spotify.com/artist/4uhoBpVdYSvJ6J80ELoaaS?si=SfzXueizRRONc5pPegEo0g
(The latest song is only available in YT)

Current fave bands:
Polaris
Architects
Novelists
Spiritbox
Monuments
Make Them Suffer
Ashmaze (JP)
DEXCORE (JP)
Prompts (JP)

If you are interested, please reply below, share a little bit of your profile, and let's connect.

Last edited:
Hello! I recently came to SG and would like to connect and find some people to jam and make a band with.

Currently searching for:
Drummer
Vocalist

And also if you are one of these SSR (super super rare) breed, feel free to also join - We can tweak the overall genre a bit.
Keyboardist
Violinist

Objective:
I wanted to have a band to jam at first, just as a hobby, to keep polishing my skills. But when I heard there is an annual big event called BayBeats in SG, I thought, "Eh, why not?" :p

Band identity:
My ideal aim would be heavy tight rhythmic music combined with some screams/growls but with a touch of melodic vocals.
If possible, with touch of aesthetics but I know not many people do this, so just the first sentence will be good.

About me:
A guitarist, 3x years old originally from Indonesia. I played in bands when I was in University, mainly playing J-rock and J-metal songs in festivals. I have my own project (also heavily inspired by J-culture) called Invinitium. I have released some songs in Spotify and YT.

Link: https://open.spotify.com/artist/4uhoBpVdYSvJ6J80ELoaaS?si=SfzXueizRRONc5pPegEo0g

Current fave bands:
Polaris
Architects
Novelists
Spiritbox
Monuments
Make Them Suffer
Ashmaze (JP)
DEXCORE (JP)
Prompts (JP)

If you are interested, please reply below, share a little bit of your profile, and let's connect.

hello! im a bassist, 27yo, been playing for almost 14 years. into lots of heavy music as well, if youre still looking for a bassist contact me at 87829015. cheers

--------UPDATE----------

We now have some people for some positions. I am still searching for positions below:
- Guitarist
Please let me know your preferred genres and your favorite bands.

Of course, Keyboardist/Violinist who are interested in playing heavy genres are still much welcomed.

Hi Giogi,

Interested in Lead and rhythm guitarist role.

I have 18 years of classical guitar experience, 12 years of electric guitar experience mostly playing in church and university.

I like melodic sounding metal music, with strong Jrock/Jmetal influence.

Favourite bands: Unlucky Morpheus, Nightwish, Versailles, Galneryus, Symphony X.

PM me if you are interested.

Currently searching for:
Drummer
Vocalist

Keyboardist
Violinist

Objective:

Band identity:

About me:

Link:

Current fave bands:
Polaris
Architects
Novelists
Spiritbox
Monuments
Make Them Suffer
Ashmaze (JP)
DEXCORE (JP)
Prompts (JP)

Hi there .. this is Alex. I'm a self taught drummer and attending lessons now. I'm keen to join a band . I generally play pop/ pop rock/ hard rock / metal. I'm keen to learn styles / tracks that the band is keen to play. I have my own acoustic kit.
Do let me know if you are keen

Can drop me a text on WA @ 9359 1782

Cheers
Alex
4.png
3.png
2.png
1.png

--------UPDATE----------

Still searching for a guitarist to complete the band.

Lastly, of course, Keyboardist/Violinist who are interested in playing heavy genres are still much welcomed.

Back