43yr old guitarist looking for band members (classic rock)

Prem

Hi,

I am guitarist looking for a band to play classic rock and blues cover songs.

i am a 43yr old male and am an advanced beginner/ intermediate on guitar. I have been playing guitar for about 4yrs, on and off.

for jamming wise, looking at 1-2 times a month. I would prefer members to come to the sessions prepared rather than try to learn the songs at the jamming session.

However, looking for a chill vibe during jamming. Just to enjoy music with a goal to improve over the long term. Hoping to also make good friends thru the band.

Songs wise, can start with some easy going songs from Beatles or something similar and move up to something more challenging like Metallica in the future.

Location wise, hoping for members to stay in central Singapore (Bishan, AMK area) so that we can jam at studios in the Central Area.

Members wise, looking for bassist, vocalist, drummer, keyboardist (if possible), violinist (if possible) and maybe another guitarist. Hoping to find members in the similar age group. Gender doesn’t matter.

If this interest you, pls WhatsApp me @ 91-47-00-39.

Not sure if I have covered everything. But if u do need any more info, pls don’t hesitate to contact me to ask.

Thanks

Prem

Prem, I’ve now been living in Singapore for 3 months.
Back in the UK I was an active member of two covers bands, singing & playing the drums in both. One was an acoustic duo (drums & guitar), the other a 5 piece electric band. Both played well known rock & pop covers. You can check them out on YouTube here: https://www.youtube.com/@PhantomAlf
Having been regularly rehearsing and performing live with both bands for well over 20 years, I’m starting to miss music, having not even picked up a drum stick in the last 3 months! It would be great to get back in the rehearsal room.
Please let me know if you are still looking for a drummer.

Hi I'm boon 61yr old i play lead guitar l playing Chinese hokien canto n English song a semi retired uncle i been jamming whenever my friend call n use to jam at my friend house he has a good system

Attachments

• 1696558375998.jpg
    1696558375998.jpg
    848.5 KB · Views: 27
Back