Looking for guitarist to record rock songs

gstshark

TLDR: looking for a guitarist to record original rock songs whose guitar lines are already written. Could be a PAID session guitarist arrangement, or you could become a full-time band member

Hi! We’re a couple of musicians working on a debut album. All the songs have been written and some have already been recorded. We're looking for a competent guitarist to record the guitar lines for the remaining songs (ideally both rhythm and lead). Genre-wise, most of the songs roughly fit within the alt rock genre, with indie, metal, post-hardcore etc influences depending on the specific song.

All the guitar lines have already been written, so we're not really looking for someone to come and create their own lines -- just to record what we've written. We're willing for this to be a PAID session guitarist arrangement, meaning you'll be compensated for recording our guitar lines (you'll be credited for the songs you played in, of course). Or, if you like our style, maybe you could join us as a full-time band member to write/record more songs and maybe play live gigs in the future. But our focus right now is 100% on recording material that's already written.

No age/gender/etc preference whatsoever, as long as you're good at guitar and don't mind playing guitar lines written by someone else.

If you’re interested, contact me through telegram @assholepettingzoo or through a PM. I can provide demos of the songs we’re working on if you want to get a feel of our style.

TLDR: looking for a guitarist to record original rock songs whose guitar lines are already written. Could be a PAID session guitarist arrangement, or you could become a full-time band member

Hi! We’re a couple of musicians working on a debut album. All the songs have been written and some have already been recorded. We're looking for a competent guitarist to record the guitar lines for the remaining songs (ideally both rhythm and lead). Genre-wise, most of the songs roughly fit within the alt rock genre, with indie, metal, post-hardcore etc influences depending on the specific song.

All the guitar lines have already been written, so we're not really looking for someone to come and create their own lines -- just to record what we've written. We're willing for this to be a PAID session guitarist arrangement, meaning you'll be compensated for recording our guitar lines (you'll be credited for the songs you played in, of course). Or, if you like our style, maybe you could join us as a full-time band member to write/record more songs and maybe play live gigs in the future. But our focus right now is 100% on recording material that's already written.

No age/gender/etc preference whatsoever, as long as you're good at guitar and don't mind playing guitar lines written by someone else.

If you’re interested, contact me through telegram @assholepettingzoo or through a PM. I can provide demos of the songs we’re working on if you want to get a feel of our style.
Hi Gstshark,

I'd be keen to explore as a sessionist.

How shall we proceed?

Trader

Back