Ziljian Pitch Black

xxrevilexx

anyone knows what kind of cymbal is this? is this matching to the sound of sabian's SX series? or aax or any comparison, cause quite interested in it... and the pricing of course :) thanks!

during the great yamaha sale the pitch black cymbal set was going for abt $600. sound wise i dont really think its comparable to AAX. Personal opinion for ard that price i think u're better off with istanbul mehmet cymbal set from Drums Resources.

Pitch blacks are like ZBTs with black powdercoating. Definitely NOT comparable to XS20s or AAXs. Stay away from them if you're looking to upgrade.

If you are looking for black cymbals, then go for Paiste Black Alpha. The cymbals sound so much better than Zildjian Pitch Black.

personal advertisment: yeaaaa if u wanna upgrade, buy my cymbals. xs20 and aax. haha. dont touch the pitch black cymbals. when u whack also the paint may come off. in the end very ugly:)
Looks cools only la...
SABIANS ALL THE WAY:)
O yea and sabian XS20 la not SX. u thinking of the SX guitar brand right... haha

okaye basically ZXT,ZBT,Z-whatever not very good. Z-planet also. all not very good. to me la. im pretty sure others will classify it under beginner range. yeap.

ZBTs sound bad. my sch band uses those.. the 16" crash sound quite 'piak' instead of crash =X even i feel crashing the suspend cymbal sound nicer LOL =/

hmm to me zxt sounds wonderful. i mean if u want a cheap starter set you can get the meinl hcs set, that one sounds far far beter than any zbts ive heard so far. priced at 300+ at ranking for the whole set.

Back