Where to buy music software?

fataltube

Hi folks, I really need some information where to buy music software in Singapore or local distributor/retailer. Kindly provide details or links. Million thanks in advance. Peace.
\m/

Hi nowadays I buy everything online from the software companies' websites
e.g. www.ableton.com
Even stores like Sinamex in Park Lane are reluctant to stock a lot of software because customers can just as easily buy online
Any particular software you're looking for?
Ben
Cosmic Armchair
www.cosmicarmchair.com

Guys thxs for replying ....looking for ezdrummer N amplitube 2 live at the moment...follow by silver orchestra (EWQL)...

Ezdrummer can be purchased online on the Toontracks website (downloadable product). Amplitube 2 can be purchased online from the IK Multimedia website or others like Times+Space. Alternative is NI's Guitar Rig, which you can get from Resolutions. EWQLSO can be purchased online from www.soundsonline.com. And yes, Resolutions just brought in EWQLSO as well.

resolution carries amplitube and sinamex has ezdrummer. im havent been to resolution for some time now. i dunno if they do bring in ewql.

If the software is expensive, taxes can be involved. Then it's more hassle. I've always been ordering online - easy. Until the last time when I ordered Sonar 8PE. FedEx sent me a bill for taxes, which I had to send by cheque.

Hi

Buying on line may not be the best option. The disk I received was bad right out of the box. It took 2 months + to get it replaced. I ended up paying gst twice. So be wise and buy it from the local retail. By the way, I check price in Resolution its kind of similar to the internet. Also for those who frequent US web shops please remember that US products are in 110V and we are 240V - a transformer conversion means more cost and with lots of wires hanging around. Just a bit of caution.

Back