Keyboardist / Producer

aero

Hi,

I'm bedroom-hobbyist producer that play a bit of instrument (basic drums/keyboard/guitar; better at keyboard) and am into production and remixes for my own enjoyment.

Since 2020 (during COVID), I found myself drawn back to making music and wanted to try my chance at meeting like-minded folks sharing the same passion, either to have a casual jam or perhaps collaborate on some original songs.

To provide some context to my style, below are some info for my past work, though I'm not limiting myself to any particular genre:

2 tracks were released officially under the pseudonym "aerodrome" in year 2000 on the compilation CD "Electro Slang". The local electronic music scene was still a relatively new thing back then. You can find a bit of the details here: NLB Music SG: Electro-Slang

A lot of my old tracks were gone (old hard disk died), fortunately a few are still available online here: aerodrome

I have also released a new single recently after a very long break under the name "aerowerkz" (work/life/kid happened...). I did my own mixing and mastering. You can check it out below:
Spotify: Seeking Solitude (Music for Running)
Apple Music: Seeking Solitude (Music for Running)

Social media: https://www.youtube.com/@aerowerkz

I'm by no means an expert player but am very passionate about music. Do hit me up if you like what you hear/see and is looking for a keyboardist to jam with, or to have a casual collaboration on some idea for songs.

Thanks.

Hi,

I'm bedroom-hobbyist producer that play a bit of instrument (basic drums/keyboard/guitar; better at keyboard) and am into production and remixes for my own enjoyment.

Since 2020 (during COVID), I found myself drawn back to making music and wanted to try my chance at meeting like-minded folks sharing the same passion, either to have a casual jam or perhaps collaborate on some original songs.

To provide some context to my style, below are some info for my past work, though I'm not limiting myself to any particular genre:

2 tracks were released officially under the pseudonym "aerodrome" in year 2000 on the compilation CD "Electro Slang". The local electronic music scene was still a relatively new thing back then. You can find a bit of the details here: NLB Music SG: Electro-Slang

A lot of my old tracks were gone (old hard disk died), fortunately a few are still available online here: aerodrome

I have also released a new single recently after a very long break under the name "aerowerkz" (work/life/kid happened...). I did my own mixing and mastering. You can check it out below:
Spotify: Seeking Solitude (Music for Running)
Apple Music: Seeking Solitude (Music for Running)

Social media: https://www.youtube.com/@aerowerkz

I'm by no means an expert player but am very passionate about music. Do hit me up if you like what you hear/see and is looking for a keyboardist to jam with, or to have a casual collaboration on some idea for songs.

Thanks.

Hi..keen to collaborate,
Email: roadiemix@gmail.com

Dear aerowerkz,

Had a brief look at your social media and love your profile. Was wondering if you would be open to joining a JRock band.

We are Hate-Tsuki (果て月), a newly formed JRock originals band from Singapore. There are currently, five of us, including a lead singer, two guitarists a drummer and a bassist.Our goal as a band is to create truly appealing and professional-sounding music that will feature one day in an anime series or in a movie. We are frequent patrons of the Tokyo live music scene and see ourselves as soon-to-be contributors.

We are now looking for a keyboardist to complete the lineup.

We are inspired by a wide variety of Japanese bands include Amazarashi, Coldrain, One OK Rock, Polkadot Stingray and Versailles.

Our ideal keyboardist is someone who is also proficient in synth and digital sounds and who can also compose chords for songs. Bonus if the keyboardist can produce.

We are in the midst of completing our first single, so this is an excellent time to be joining.

Interested parties should contact Dee and Ash via instagram message at the following addresses:

Dee: candee_melodee
Ash: ashurarirurero

Yours,
RoccoBAROCO
Hate-Tsuki (果て月)

Back