where to buy mini drumset model ?

They sell the tama stagestar at swee lee bras basah there.Ideal for home practice...If im not wrong the price is around $700

lol :lol:

i tink i phrase my question wrongly...=X
ermmm...
I am looking for a toy model drumset.. like those for display purpose... not the real drumset...

sorry. i nv make my ques clear

lol...i thought the real drumkit.hahaha...yup indonesia sell a lot of those toy replica of an actual music instrument.

Haha i think there's one small set at Century Square, the topmost level with the cinema one. The shop is called Hobby Point, last time I went there there was such a miniature drumset there. I even asked the lady if they had guitars and basses too.. but haha they only have the drumset.

ok

go to plaza sing. den walk towards orchard. theres this area almost like a tunnel which is part of a hotel tho i cant rem which. they always sell stuff on sat and sun and ive seen a huge collection be it guitars or music related. drums also.

the one at meridian (the 'tunnel' between PS and orchard) sells toy models...but ...not exact replicas and not in scale..so............i don't think it's nice :)

Back