Whats the most common use of your bass?

Whats the most common use of your bass?

• Playing paid gigs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Recording sessions

• Playing for church

• Playing alone in my bedroom (Wankering)

• Collect and put on corner to look at

• Total voters
half-grown-idiot said:
wankering !! wahaha. wankering !! sometimes i play around with my cables and my bass jack. :wink:

jt jt.. i'll bet the bass loves it a lot.. getting screwed by the cable. no wonder it makes those noises. pure pleasure? haha

anyway hope ur enjoying ur streamer 5 man heh.

hey titus. if possible help me do a little setup. think something wrong with my neck. bows abit or something i think. not too sure arh. *worried*

half-grown-idiot said:
hey titus. if possible help me do a little setup. think something wrong with my neck. bows abit or something i think. not too sure arh. *worried*

If my memory serves me correctly, your Rockbass Streamer 5 played pretty well, the last time I tried.

What seems to be the problem now? It's okay to have a slight bow in the neck, that'll allow for some space in the middle, otherwise all you'll hear is your frets when you dig in harder.

If it plays comfortable, without much buzzing when amplified, it's good. If you're still a tad concerned, feel free to let me take a look again. I'll try and see what I can do to help.

Hey Rentabass,

his streamer needs 1/4 turn tightening lah, nothing serious, the action a lil high for a light touch player he wants to be.

Ah yes....forgot that I play like a monkey, that's why it was quite okay....cos my '74 and '75 Reissue are set higher.

Thing is, the previous action was really good for slapping, nice bounce to it. Sorry, my bad!

i thought it was ok too. JUST tried it. man.. his slap sound is wonderful.

oh btw, carolena wood has a natural compression to the tone.. thats why it slaps so well.

there's a 2nd hand warwick streamer std 4 at luther. color is damn nice. not the rockbass one but the real warrick one for 950 almost mint.

Back