What happened to Parousa

Jayshen

hey guys... just wondering.. what ever happened to parousia... i was quite into them before... suddenly found their cd in my drawer....

last saw them perform at the Peace Concert 2004. Their live performance is quite different from their CD recording!? haha

they were there at xmas 2004 @ zhenghua square.

caught them live cos my church was heavily involved with that event.

oh yea. i played bass for the finale. that trace elliot amp was almost as tall as me. woo!

ahkiatt said:
yea paroujia disbanded.

all of u spell wrongly one... its PAROUSIA... haha... there's still a chance they might be back together... they jsut disbanded to further their music studies... so dun say disbanded, say temporary seperation... btw wat's ur favorite parousia songs?

mine is DISCRETION
and EXCHANGE
and FLAME
and EVERY OTHER SONG THAT THEY HAVE!

who watched their last performance... omg... it was the best gig i watched i tell u... :cry:

bin4christ said:
further music studies?my fren said one of them had to work overseas n so they called it quits :? ..

no... i think LLoyd went to study, the drummer went to berklee, the guitarist went to work... the bassist i think study oso... only the keyboardist left... lol... but i tell u... their last show was :smt118

any1 got it on vid?i've only read about them twice, once in a mag n once in the LIFE! n tt they won 2002(?) jamX..n oh yeah,they're a christian band..
other than tt kno nuts bout them..

lol... they nvr release their vids... oso dunno why... last time they hosted gigs at the third place... alot of bands went there to play... dunno if its still on... really looked forward to their shows...
here, they're old webbie

http://www.parousianet.com/

Back