vox v847 help!!!!

teleplayer

Hey people! I think my vox wah is somehow spoiled... when i rock the pedal, there's a sudden change of the pithc(I don't know what to call that) and it don't sound smooth wah-ing... Can someone tell me what can I do?

1) Change battery
2) Change adaptor
3) Isolate the wah with other pedals and try
4) Make sure the connection of input and output are properly connected between guitar and amp
5) If none of the above work, consider bringing the pedal to any geetar tech to check(for the recommendation, either search thru the forum or wait for others to recommend)

if wanna fastest, just bring the pedal for them to check. But make sure something is really wrong with the pedal. If not, forum like this, we can only guess whats wrong, but still not knowing whats really wrong.

oh okay.. anyway, when i switch off my guitar volume, and i rock the pedal, it gives off this sound thru my amp.. WA AH... why..???

oh okay.. anyway, when i switch off my guitar volume, and i rock the pedal, it gives off this sound thru my amp.. WA AH... why..???

Eh seriously, i'm not here to bust you. but at least say thanks to Patheinraindropmoe for helping you with the five choices he listed. what you said was just 'oh okay'.. cmon man..i can see he's pissed with your second godly question..

Haha thanks for telling me that tpiledriver. Haha sorry Patheinraindropmoe , I was very anxious to solve the problem.. Haha. Thanks for telling me the five ways. :D:D:D:D

no worries lah. I was just fooling around lil bit
icon10.gif

we can understand your anxiousness to find out the problem. Ultimately, we dont have the pedal nor facing the problem which you faced. So the only thing that you can do now, is to be on your own, go thru 1) to 4) or some other troubleshooting guide which others can provide.

theres lotsa mod available for the wah.

Is there anything which you dont like the vox and thus wanna mod?

we mod things usualy when theres something which we dont like and wanna improvement on. If theres nothing that we want to improve on, is there a need to mod?

Haha, if you have the money, then ignore the above. Go search thru the forums and look for wah mods and people who can do it.

still, have you find out the problem with the wah?
icon10.gif

I changed the battery.. and did not connect any other pedals other than the wah.. still no difference.. =((

I was thinking of modding it into a more harsh wah.. Haha.

Back