THE FOOTBALL THREAD Vol 2

HAHA.NAH!! Man Utd will beat the gooners on the 3rd of November=D On the side note, LiverPile lost!!More misery for them!!

pool ate too much kebab at half time and lost!!!!!!!!!

hyypia new own goal king of merseyside!

HAHHA LIVERPOOL! i actually thought they would make it into the uefa cup. think too highly of them already.

i quite like besiktas' second goal.

http://www.footytube.com/page/2/

result of the week - Rosenborg 2 : 0 Valencia!

what the hell.

Last edited:
ho ho ho . liverpool is goin down ! ah. i used to like chelsea till mourinho went off. and now drogba's gonna go off. wtf. damn. wassup with tottenham man. its like risk of geting relegated . they were good. they almost kicked liverpool ass man. till the late goal by torres. DAMN!

ho ho ho . liverpool is goin down ! ah. i used to like chelsea till mourinho went off. and now drogba's gonna go off. wtf. damn. wassup with tottenham man. its like risk of geting relegated . they were good. they almost kicked liverpool ass man. till the late goal by torres. DAMN!
your point being...?

hmm. not realli anythin. jus adding some stuffs. ha. do u guys think that liverpool did a mistake of selling of michael owen ?

Hmm talking about chao keng kings, reminds me of Saha.... ALWAYS injured but never see him get injury DURING the games.

Name your all time Chao Keng Players!

Discuss!

1. Saha

I am a United fan... but I just can't understand this guy. Was better when he was at fulham IMO

No new injuries expected for Liverpool game
Liverpool v Arsenal
Barclays Premier League
Anfield
Sun, Oct 28, 2007, 4pm

By Richard Clarke

Arsenal have no new injuries ahead of the trip to Liverpool on Sunday.

Robin van Persie (knee) and Philippe Senderos (back) are both still absent. The duo picked up their injuries on international duty a fortnight ago and are considered to be on course for their expected returns.

In the case of the Van Persie that should another three to five weeks. Speaking to Arsenal TV Online last Thursday, manager Arsène Wenger estimated the injury to Senderos would be sorted in a fortnight so he should be nearing a return to the squad.

Arsenal.com will carry more detailed injury news on Friday.

the thing about saha is that he can only play well when he is absolutely 100% fit. when he is even only 99.9% fit he will play like shit. its impossible for fergie to know when he is EXACTLY 100.0% fit. but he doesnt bother. because there's rooney, tevez, and the bench

michael ballack oso chao keng god. so far nothing
owen hargreaves must give benefit of the doubt
michael owen and harry kewell already mentioned
CHRIS KIRKLAND. he is one of the best keepers in england... when he is fit

HAHAHAHA HELL YEAH MAN. just read on soccernet. spurs is going down, down, down!

[size=+1]Tottenham board confirm Jol's sacking[/size]

LONDON, Oct 25 (Reuters) - Tottenham Hotspur have sacked their Dutch manager Martin Jol, the Premier League club said in a statement on Thursday.

'We can confirm that the board has this evening asked Martin Jol, the club manager, and Chris Hughton, the first team coach, to stand down from their positions with immediate effect,' the statement read.

Bizarrely Jol, who took over from Jaques Santini in 2004, was in the dugout for Tottenham's 2-1 UEFA Cup defeat by Spanish club Getafe on Thursday as rumours circulated that his three-year reign was at an end.

The 51-year-old has been tipped for the sack all season since highly fancied Tottenham lost their opening Premier League game against newly promoted Sunderland.

After consecutive fifth-placed finishes in his two full seasons in charge of the north London club, this season has been a huge letdown.

Tottenham are currently third from bottom with just one win from their opening 10 games.

'I can understand the position of the club in light of the results,' Jol said on the club's website.

'I have thoroughly enjoyed my time here. Tottenham Hotspur is a special club and I want to thank the terrific staff and players.

'For me the fans were always amazing with their support so I would also like to say thank you - I shall never forget them.'

The club did not say who would replace Jol, although Seville's Juande Ramos, who was approached in August, is expected to take over.

Former Tottenham striker and current development coach Clive Allen will be in charge of the first team on Sunday at home to Blackburn Rovers.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

another chaokenger - Arjen Robben; whole day injured and whine like a lil' bitch.

Last edited:
this season liverpool have conceded 4 penalties and 2 own goals

so i predict liverpool win 3-2, arsenal scoring one from the spot and sami hyypia to continue his (own)goalscoring form, while peter crouch scores a hat trick for liverpool

and wrong! arsenal haven't played any difficult teams! all the previous top4 teams have played another at least once (liverpool 1 chelsea 1, man u 2 chelsea 0), chelsea TWICE, and look where they are now. arsenal have done well indeed, even better if the EPL is revamped such that the season is only 2 months long. it's as good as saying MAN CITY will win EPL

7-0? the last time an english team won that big in champions league, they got dumped out of the competition the very next round! (i wonder who ah)

Last edited:
3-2 win?

ahhhhaaaaahahahahah....

wah lau eh.. pool cant even beat a 3rd rate Turkish team how to handle the mighty GUNNERS?!!

ARSENAL FOR THE QUADRUPLE!

ARSEnal is just having a good luck run. Aiya I think they just have to lose 1 match get demoralised and go down the pecking league table! Hehee

Back