Some Comedy Fun...just being naughty..

parablue74

Title: Singer M wants a better toilet cubicle

Singer M is sad about her toilet cubicle, friends Renga, Calvin, Yishu, Marc are trying to console her...(yeap, she was actually talking about her working cubicle.. but I kinda modified the words a little...)

(Conversation 1)
Singer M: I really really hate my current toilet cubicle. It's so small and cramp, I felt like a astronaut being trapped in a bubble, shitting in a bubble. At any point in time, the bubble will burst and my shit will flow out of the toilet bowl!!!

Singer M: I wish my cubicle is as big as a house. A lot of things can be solved, I can put my toilet paper nicely, put some flower pots... etc etc

Renga: Just do it!

Singer M: not successful as my husband only wants to shit in another cubicle

Renga: Try for a second hand toilet cubicle, a bit dodgy though, but take the challenge.

Singer M: Cannot shit properly leh. Too dodgy. I can't even think far as my need for constant shitting is enough to keep me worried.

Renga: Try those two room toilet cubicles infront of Siglap Center, might be able to find a rental cubicle.

Singer M: Can find one with air-con for that?

Singer M: I doubt so. Transport is increasing in Singapore to go toilet. I think the next is toilet prices. They are increasing the toilet prices, and even toilet paper is expensive.

Renga: Every damn thing down to your underwear is increasing. The best thing to do will be to start torching the city!

Renga: Then the governments ass will be on fire!

(Conversation 2)
Singer M: I can guarantee 100% my toilet shit will always collide with a next door neighbors toilet shit from next Monday onwards! Bloody hate my toilet cubicle. I missed my very 1st cubicle.

Calvin: You shouldn't miss being in a cubicle in the 1st place... I never missed being in any cubicle my entire life..

Singer M: Shitting on stage is definitely better than being confined in a toilet cubicle. I have no choice, u think I like to shit so much?

Singer M: Singing while shitting is definitely more fun. But the current environment doesn't encourage one to pursue passion.

(Conversation 3)
Singer M: A stage is so much better than my pathetic cubicle. Imagine a square now cut into half and becomes a triangle.

Marc: a triangle if you cut it cross section ..perhaps a smaller rectangle if you cut it perpendicular ..either is gonna be smaller ..

Calvin: Then it's time to turn the toilet cubicle to a stage...

Singer M: Hey presto... Stage stage where r u?

Marc: al kg glam la ..i todl Calvin already ma

Singer M: U talking abt AMG music festival? We are shitting in AMG Jamfest??

(Conversation 4)
Singer M: Writing a song about my toilet cubicle journeys... Venting it out probably but I think I better not
(No one replied)

(Conversation 5)
Singer M: How big your toilet cubicle seems to reflect how much u are valued. Is it or is it not?

Yishu: why get so hung up about it? a toilet cubicle is just a space to shit - all you really need is enough room to put your laptop. check out my new toilet cubi - it ain't exactly roomy either and VERY open - but there's really no point in getting upset over such things - just make the most of what you have.

Singer M: I spent more time at shitting, it's like a home to me.

Singer M: And when u don't have a cubicle the size of a house, my cubicle is more than just a place to shitting. There's attachments, feelings, emotions.

Calvin: When people don't value anyone, the spaces of life given is little.. everywhere.. then one must always ask themselves, how do i get people to value me.. by not looking within but outwards instead, then people can value.

Singer M: Calvin - I know u value my shitting, ok?

(Conversation 6)
Singer M: If the toilet bowls are faced inwards, how the hack can the shit be stored inside?! There's no toilet cover to open them!

Marc: Shit F A I L )))

Calvin: If your focus of life is facing inwards, how the heck can new experiences in life be learned within?? There is no enthusiasm of exploration to open the mind..

Marc: oooohh ..and so i thot it was really the toilet bowls facing inwards ..lolxx

Singer M: I meant the toilet bowls. Calvin - stop changing topics.

Marc: no its about Calvin wanting to train you to be confident shitting on the stage ..things u shud not do unknowingly ..lqlqll

GLS comes in, not knowing what happened...

GLS: i thought you are commenting about politics...haha... thats rather brilliant quote if it is. can i copy it on my status?

Calvin: Sure, no problem..(thinking it's about this comedy page)

GLS puts up the quote...

‎"If the cabinet's toilet bowls are faced inwards, how the heck can the country's shit be tasted inside?! There's no one to open them and taste the shit!" - Singer M

a friend commented this on her fb, a timely quote to remind us about inward looking in politics.

Calvin end up stunned and confused..huh????

(My own words: So much fun one can play with facebook conversations, modify and have fun..hehe)

hehe, its like that in a social context sometimes, one person tell the joke, but yet the laughing one is the one telling the joke and not the people listening. Some possible reasons could be

1) The joke is not funny, from listener point of view

2) The listeners level of understanding a joke is not up to the standard of the one telling the joke

3) The difference in intellectual level between teller and listeners

4) The phrasing of the joke is not done correctly with a clear direction of joke, punchline, contrast and precise accuracy

5) The joke is not on the joke itself but the way which is presented

I was going to say it's a sack of horse manure, but that's a much nicer way of putting it across.

Stop wasting time in the forum and go and start that review thing you were talking about.

I was going to say it's a sack of horse manure, but that's a much nicer way of putting it across.

Stop wasting time in the forum and go and start that review thing you were talking about.
Hi Xiao'an,
It's funny, I check up your profile and it seems you, carbonxymoron and myself, we are these few individuals ourselves talking most of the time, and we are (I would say, around the same level in the market , just different genres ), sadly, I wish for bigger flies more than ourselves to talk, but they are Totally unbothered. So, I wish you kinda know who you are talking against, pls don't troll against your fellow freedom fighter of the local scene, I would say it that way, not talking about the joke.

Last edited:
I disagree that we are at the same level in the market. (I would never release untuned, unproduced vocals on an album, do a substandard job of mixing and dare to sell it for any amount of money). Also, primarily my work is as a session player, composer/arranger/orchestrator (for actual reading players). So we are totally different.

I do think your joke was a sack of horse manure. Part of a healthy art culture is for people to call crap out when they see it. Don't like my opinion? Don't listen. If you're in this line of work and you take everything seriously, you're just going to burn yourself out. Get over it and move on.

I also do think you should go and do those things (ie. reviews, whatever) that you are so bothered about. If it's so important to you, you should do something about it. It costs very little to make a website and there are many resources available to teach yourself css/html code so you can create and maintain your own site. I personally use hostgator, it's a good hosting service, and it's not too expensive. I paid 130 dollars or so for about 2 years of usage.

I don't have the same noble goals as you do, and I have never once thought of myself as a freedom fighter. How can you think of yourself as a freedom fighter IF YOU KEEP GOING ON ABOUT HOW POWERLESS YOU ARE? It's ridiculous. No one will listen to a person who thinks of themselves as weak. I'm not saying that you are actually weak, but you're going to convince nobody otherwise if you keep whining.

I'm in this forum primarily as one of my avenues to keep tabs on what's happening back in Singapore, and also to see if interesting ideas pop up. NOT to make some big change in Singapore.

But when I see so many threads about similar issues started by the same guy with the same boring rhetoric and complete lack of initiative, I just have to say something.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet) - go read that please. your definition of trolling is kind of wrong.

Li Xiao An, I give u the noble respect, yet you don't give me that. Ok, so you want my real input, ok! I think you are a joke! You cannot think out of the box, you are one of those who think so highly of yourself, who have money to throw, yet achieve nothing!!! Nothing at all!!! What's your music, just plain text book, try creating something of your own!!! Come on, don't follow your stupid textbook, you are way out of trend ... Call it jazz, that's a copycat of other people's jazz. And the sound , come on, you call that sound, totally unmastered, and dare to release!!! Pure rubbish !!!! Want the truth , now you have it!!! Good luck to your stuck u nonsense!!! Want the truth, I say, you are below my level!!!

And talk about effort, you are not putting effort to aid the local market, if you don't want to, fine!!! But don't troll others who are trying!! My question to you now, what have u done really??? Really??? What???? Just troll others????

And Xiao An, let's play a game. You are a guitarist , so you say. I now open a competition on your own game, guitars vs guitars !!! Want a dare??? No arguments or remarks, just plain competition!!!

This is like watching WWE, except I have no idea why these two wrestlers have a beef with each other.

I'll prepare the popcorn.

The TS joke is too "cheem" for me to catch any bola, but good effort anyway. As for the dude from the exotic city of Boston in the land of the free called US of A, rebuking people's thread as horse poo is not a nice thing to do. Maybe ang-mohs, gweilos or gringos do it, but it doesn't mean we should.

hehehe, i am nice person, not only i like jokes, comedies infact, iam so inspired by this thread and being in a music forum, i decided to make a joke out of this joke/comedy thread dedicated to those reading and threadstarter, in a musical way.

You guys inspired me so much that i even sampled my ownself talking and doing this piece

Last edited:
Back