Rocking Christmas Dec.19.2009 Gig (Tribute @ Pinoy EB)

hey guys,

I have a friend who's selling FMCC (francis M. clothing line) shirts. if we make an order today, the shirts will arrive on Sat.

here are the available designs.
FMCC1.jpeg
fmcc1.jpg

FMCC2.jpeg
fmcc2.jpg

FMCC3.jpeg
fmcc3.jpg

--

FMCC1.jpg
from top to bottom

saranggola, i red pinas with red bling (ladies), i red pinas
LS3 black with orange baldheaded bling, Listo-MIC brown, Micropono Maroon
MIC bling black, Vinta, Pride

FMCC2.jpg
from top to bottom

filipina since birth (ladies), cancer philippines black, cancer philippines white
linear white, linear black
half-tone black (ladies), renaissance black, defender white
defender black, black button-down polo, ringer navy blue

FMCC3.jpg
from top to bottom

ringer green (ladies), one love black, one love white
side ways 3 stars white, 3stars black, pixelized map, super proxy white, filipino
proxy black

Thanks Kit - Making this Tribute Gig So much more meaningful here

Thank you so much Bro Kit for brininging to us...Francis Designed Tees......it's beautiful - - yes for those of you who wanna order it through this Thread - Please go ahead ... it's very very meaningful as - This is Francis Magalona Tribute..

As for me, I will get mine at the Event on the 19th Dec This comming Satuday at Chocolate Bar (can buy it at the Door) .....wow.wwww I am looking at 4 Tees..yeah yeah....love it.

mga bro.. nakakahiya. pero baka di ako makarating bukas.. ang work ko kasi hanggang 9pm pag saturdays.. kaya nagpa sched ako na last performer.. pero kanina may tumawag sakin for emergency gig.. biglaan lang to,. cant say no to a friend who needs a reliever.

Im really really sorry sa istorbo.. k kit, sixdigit at charles.. pasensya na po..

babawi na lang ako.. pramis

whew., sobrang interesado pa naman ako maka jam

Naku sayang naman sir..hehe
pero ok lang. pag makahabol, jam nlang. hehe..
open na open pa din ang slot sir. :) waang kaso un.

just came back from the party, it was fun guys thanks to the organizer, sorry if i suck. the bass amp dun have enuff wattage to cut thru the mix. my practice amp at home is bigger than that!

the rest of the band are awesome! cheap beers is a plus.

cya all next time!

\m/

Enjoyed myself very much. The many bands and their performance. Thanks to everyone involved for putting this together.

This event - sobrang wagi! Congratulations to the organizers and the bands who participated! Ibang level ng bagong buhay talaga kayo - never thought I'd see the day guys with tatts/piercings/dredds/etc rockin it out to a BEP song. Surreal! *lol* Sige ngaaaa. Isa pang ganitong gathering. :D

Last edited:
Salamat sa mga sumuporta, sa mga banda salamat @ tuloy naten suportahan ang lahat, sa mga pamilya ng mga banda salamat din, kahit meron buntes,me bata e andun para sa gig na to @ syempre salamat sa misis q kasi pinayagan aq :D. Salamat salamat sa uulitin.

in behalf of JamNet, we would like to extend our warmest congatulation to all organizer and bands. thanks for the oppurtunity, until the next rocking time... wooo hoooo \m/

hehehehehe request daw po pa copy naman daw po ng mga pictures at video....

just came back from the party, it was fun guys thanks to the organizer, sorry if i suck. the bass amp dun have enuff wattage to cut thru the mix. my practice amp at home is bigger than that!

the rest of the band are awesome! cheap beers is a plus.

cya all next time!

\m/

Hey bro, thanks for the music, yeah looking forward to jam w u again.

SALAMAT SA LAHAT NG DUMALO at NAKA JAM! :mrgreen:

JerryOC (Chris) salamat sa Wolfgang at Razorback. ulitin natin to tol!
may bidyo ba tau dyan? hehe:twisted:
kay Boolingz, Shylla, Owen salamat sa pag djembe, at syempre sa PARIAH boys.hehe..walang kupas!

POGI Boy Floyd. \m/

SALAMAT SA LAHAT NG DUMALO at NAKA JAM! :mrgreen:

JerryOC (Chris) salamat sa Wolfgang at Razorback. ulitin natin to tol!
may bidyo ba tau dyan? hehe:twisted:
kay Boolingz, Shylla, Owen salamat sa pag djembe, at syempre sa PARIAH boys.hehe..walang kupas!

POGI Boy Floyd. \m/

Aba tol sige, kelan :mrgreen: ala aq betamax tol e, si sphere malamang. kagagaleng ng mga banda e, pati un mga italyano e nalundag sa galak, in behalf of elements/tnt salamat ng marame sa inyong lahat!

Latest posts

Back