Rocking Christmas Dec.19.2009 Gig (Tribute @ Pinoy EB)

Enjoyed myself very much. The many bands and their performance. Thanks to everyone involved for putting this together.

Thank you James and it is an Honour to have you actually staying till almost till the end of the Event here..and (Thanks so much for the Beer Kekekeke !) ... Retribution Movements (Pinoy Unite) here currently comprises 19-Bands, and this Social Activity Group Of Pinoy Musician will be having better greater and more Events & Activities comes Year 2010 right here at Soft, and shall be working with (you) hand in hand here ... We know we can always count you you and - Thank you very much again.

Shall keep you updated and posted on all our Comming Activities for 2010 here.....

RETRIBUTION MOVEMENTS: -................You guys Really Rocks.sssssssssssssss Man...the event was deem to be - - very very Successful ..... Great Job Everyone !

Great Bands, Great People, Great Music, Great Event - - - simply awesome.eeeeeeeee ! Keep it up guys.

Last edited:
Kindlu Upload - Pics or Videos - of Halo Halo Special Gig 19th Dec here - to SHARE

Hi all

PICS and Videos of - Halo Halo Special Gig by (Retribution Movements) - 19th Dec 2009 !

Note:- The below Pics are taken using my Nokia N 97 Handphone on the 19th Sat Dec 2009 (many of the Pics are either under-espose or Over Expose) - - kindly excuse me here....

DO ENJOY ! ...

19122009097.jpg

19122009098.jpg

19122009099.jpg

19122009100.jpg

Latest posts

Back