Rocking Christmas Dec.19.2009 Gig (Tribute @ Pinoy EB)

UPDATED: - as at 07.12.2009 (1020) here's the list of the bands and their respective Francis M's songs.

The Redundants - meron akong ano, man from manila
The Hero Dies
Pariah - girl be mine, ayoko sa dilim
xGF - kaleidoscope world, super proxy
Lupa and the Superstars - ITO ANG GUSTO KO, at BAHAY YUGYUGAN
Dead Macoys - PIKON at FUNKY MONKEY
Mental Floss
TNT/Elements - baw waw waw, 3 stars and a sun CONFIRMED
Incise - wag kang tumawa CONFIRMED
Project 7 - cold summer nights
Quiverpool
Mamborats - kabataan para sa kinabukasan
Tao - mga praning or mga kababayan
TORTAH! - Pen N Ink (mangungulit kami )
Sir Obetzki of Soft
Cube
JamNet

UPDATED: - as at 07.12.2009 (1020) here's the list of the bands and their respective Francis M's songs.

The Redundants - meron akong ano, man from manila
The Hero Dies
Mental Floss
Quiverpool
Sir Obetzki of Soft
Cube
JamNet -

LAB SONG po ang sa JAMNET

Gig poster.

pakalat na lang..

Halo-haloposter-Chocolate.jpg

mga bro.. pwede ba alisin yung "sir" sa harap ng name ko.. saka hindi Z.. S lang

ang ganda pa naman design ng poster..

The Redundants - meron akong ano CONFIRMED
The Hero Dies
Mental Floss
Quiverpool
Sir Obetzki of Soft
Cube
JamNet

You know Brothers – I was wondering why call – “ Halo Halo Special “ ? – because I love to eat Halo Halo actually….. the ones at Kabayan (Ok lah) the one at GP Restaurant … Wow I love it (but expensive) …and Special got Ice-Cream Topping on top of it..kekekeke.

I never forget “Halo Halo” cause it was one girl who gave me a treat (the 1st time for Halo Halo at GP restaurant – a long time ago) – anshe & they taught me how to eat it…..they showed me ….. Stir the Halo Halo…use the spoon and keep on poking the Mix …. Hahahha that’s how to mix it…then I saw them whispering away to one another in their Mother Tongue something (I do not understand)..but I know it’s something very naughty cause they were really laughing at me (I know) …

I asked Bro Chris this morning - why call – “Halo Halo Gig – It’s a Food isn’t it ? ”..and he said precisely yes – and Halo Halo is nice (with all the good things mix all up altogether).. and taste Just Great …so same thing here.

Different Bands, Different Genres, Different Groups – but one Rocking Christmas (just like Pinoy Unite) …. And it sound Right and Appropriate to me…

I was just wondering – whoever came up with this Bright Idea and call it “Halo Halo Gig” is Brilliant….hahahahaha…tell me who

This is the Link of this 19th Retribution Movement – halo Halo Gig/Tribute To Francis Magalona which I put up at – Soft Gig/Concert /Events (and is updated at Soft Calender)

I had also post this up at - Tanglin CC Forum

http://soft.com.sg/forum/gigs-conce...alo-special-tribute-gig-francis-magalona.html

Last edited:
The One that Design this Retribution Poster

Oh and yes I almost Forgot - The one that Design this Retribution Poster (with the Green/Yellow) - very Beautiful and representative of Philippinos (the national colour)...and a Great Job well done besides being lovely ... Bravo..That's Charles isn't it ? - and am I right? ... great work.

Back