Red jeans / cargo pants

Be yourself........Most of the time you see your idol wear cloths that is outta this world, because that's their job, they have to dress up as a performer. When they are by themselves at home, they are like us normal people, wearing plain but comfortable cloths.

Find your own style, and be cool with that style. Establish yourself so people see you as unique, and don't run the risk of being labelled poser.

But seriously. If you're getting those colours to be cool, then it isn't cool. Be yourself. Dont follow trends. That sucks. Monkey see monkey do? no way. Be yourself, dude. It's cool. However, if you're getting those colours because you genuinely like them and think you look good and not becuase your idol is wearing them, then by all means, go ahead.

I mean, just look at sylvester. Rocker my ASS. I know that has nothing to do with the topic, but what the hell. Lol.

no la...i am not following anyone...i just thought i would like nice in those colors...and its not like i want to seek attention.

I made myself clear that the color i want isn't the RED...but beige red - pink. a very mild color.

Back