problem with vpost?

hifi_killer

This was my first time using vpost
i ordered a pedal from amazon on 21st april, the pedal arrived at the US shipping address on the 23rd. I paid for the shipping fee on the same day.

Until today (11 days later), the item status is still "awaiting delivery", and i had no further response from vpost.

I called them up yesterday, some really impatient lady answered, she ask me if i've submited the invoice. Well, i submitted, twice. Then she say i need to tell them the shipment number. But there isnt a 'shipment number', theres only an order number, and its already on the invoice i sent them. Well nevermind i emailed the merchant later , they only have the fedex tracking number. So i emailed vpost this number anyway. Vpost take damn long to reply to my emails. So i'll probably have to wait another week or so.

It doesnt really make sense, vpost have already acknowledge that the item was received at the US collection point, and i have already paid for the shipping fee and now they're asking for shipment number?

anyone else have problems with vpost?

Keep ur fingers crossed, they have the history of losing packages altogether. The last (literally last) time I used em, they lost track of my $4000+ bass for 2 weeks. Fortunately it was found after extensive calls from me, including calling the US freight forwarder that vPost uses. I'd recommend calling the US number directly, but use Skype, they put me on hold for like 25mins while they looked for my records. Calling vPost is quite useless as they all did was read out what the tracking status said, and the standard reply "your package is on its way".

Use comGateway or Globeshopper next time... Google online and you'll find many complaints about vPost's lousy service

indeed, their vpost facebook fan page is full of complaints...

comGateway's rates are much higher than vpost.. and i dont have citibank card for globeshopper.

Hows mytradingpost?

Back