POD XT Live Multi Efx

Ashes

Hi,

I was thinking on getting one of this. What do you all think about this pedal. Is it something that i should invest in? Currently i do not have any efx pedal. Please advice and suggest.

Thank you people :p

i think your approach to effects is a good one, multi's give you much more options and the opportunity to play around alot. the xtlive is definitely worth it in my books, i personally like the boss GT series, but xt live is definitely a very worthy contender. :D

I think around 592 at music city...XT live is really a good one..you should try...both of my friends are using it...good sound and effect :) :) :)

sry but i thought the line6 xt live is a guitar SIMULARTOR. so it doesnt give you the true tone of your guitar. but the efx are great though. doesnt matter if you use some cheap guitar but it matters if u use something expensive. yup. jus my few cents worth. :)

Hi guys, can anyone enlighten me if the PodXTlive can be use thru a mac?? Tat is using the Mac as an amp rather than playing thru an amp??

So the setup will be guitar ---> PodXTLive ---> Mac ---> Headphones.

If dis is possible would it mean tat the Boss GT8 is also possible?

Thanks in advance.

yes i've been using the XTL for awhile and i'm pretty happy with it. digital effects have come a long way. on board chromatic tuner, amp emulations and even synth effects in the XTL are pretty fun to play with, but you gotta put in alot of time to come up with your nice sweet tone. you also can download other users' tones from line6's site and experiment a few.

as for getting it pre-owned, just wait and look around the forums, you'll bound to find one for sale.

and for that mac question. i think it depends on your audio interface you're using if you want sound to come out of your mac instead of your amp. something like going to preferences, setting your audio output to "built-in output" in Garageband. but do keep in mind that the XTL has no built in DI, so the signal going into your mac will be unbalanced. and also signal latency will be affected, since it uses a USB cable, and also depends on your sound card i guess.

just my 2cents worth :D

sorry to hijack your thread~ i am thinking about investing in either the podlive or jus the podxt too~ is the podxt just as good as the live? btw anyone knows the price of podxt?

Back