OM:Kelvin - My Last Love Song

Nice vocals! Did you write the song too? Just curious, did you add reverb to the vocals or was the reverb recorded from the mic?

Very nice. Quite a bit of pops, or someone kicking the mic. Is that a car passing by in the beginning? There's a recurring click throughout. The different sections are also nicely thought out, as is the melody.

Recorded as part of a live performance?

Parts of it remind me of that song .. can't remember the name. chorus goes:

you really know how to start
fixing a broken heart ...

Some boyband song.

Ok, let me guess. Kelvin is recording in a community centre where there are people playing table tennis outside. :lol:

Honestly, nice vocal. Cannot imagine after adding all the other instruments to back him up a bit. You can almost feel "Indoor Stadium".

8O what mic did you use to record it? it sounds really good, and there's not much noise in the background. nice.

*ha* thanks for the compliments. I used a normal Acer computer mic to record it at home. im quite surprised myself that that simple mic performs quite well. Yeps. i add the reverb. there's a little road noise cus my room aint sound-proof. :D

mic!

hey what mic you used? and what prog did ya use to add in the reverb? i cant seem to find any gd progs..
cheers

Re: mic!

its some cheap skate mic. haha used soundforge.

elmerk said:
hey what mic you used? and what prog did ya use to add in the reverb? i cant seem to find any gd progs..
cheers

Back