LTD

Mjollnir

feel like getting LTD's dunno whcih 1's gd eh? i want an LTD dats cheap and good please tell me the model and price mainly playing metal/rock maybe some punk rock

i did a review on the LTD Viper-50 under Gear News- highly recommended. in fact, the 50 series are all very good guitars to own if you favour lots of drive 8)

I bought an EX-50 from davis. uncle sold me for $450 when it's $550. Then the next time i went to buy strings there..i think he realised his mistake, so he was damn grumpy and upset. lol!

So..eh..the only thing i dont like is that the guitar neck slides down easily..when i raise the guitar up..the sharp part keep poking my chest..ouch..and so..i bought a padding from sweelee. The problem is not tt bad now..but i still cant play to my maximum speed because i have to 'hold' it at the fretboard when i play.

explorers

fish all explorers like that, its because of the front strap button, to fix it you can either:

1)most effective way, send your guitar to a luthier, tell him to take out the front strap button and put it behind the neck, no more neck diving 100%
guaranteed

2)get leather straps with the rough side, the friction kinda helps a little

3)if you're using active emg's, upgrade your 9volt to 18volts (2 9volt batteries), this adds a little weight and also, makes the pickups sound even nicer. if thats not enough add more weight, like fishing lead weight but of course stuff with sponge also, so as to not damage the internals.

the best would be option 1 tho

Back