Latest releases from KittyWu Records: I Am David Sparkle 7" Vinyl and Mono CD

e

I'm sorry if this news came a bit late... but it's still not TOO late. :)

I AM DAVID SPARKLE RELEASES BLOOD THIRSTY 7" SINGLE

I AM DAVID SPARKLE have released their first limited run (300 pieces worldwide, individually numbered) 7" Vinyl single "Nosferatu Makes Me Nervous" in tandem with their tour to the States. The B-side to this is the live-recorded track "Ninja Death". Vinyl cover art comes courtesy of brilliant visual artist, Speak Cryptic. Every vinyl comes with a download coupon for both tracks in high bitrate MP3 and a little 400x400 jpg of the cover.

NOSFERATU MAKES ME NERVOUS 7" Single
SIDE A: Nosferatu Makes Me Nervous
SIDE B: Ninja Death (Live)

To order; click the respective links, if you're living in:

SINGAPORE
SGD14 (Includes postage)

SOUTHEAST ASIA (Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Brunei)
SGD15 (Includes postage)

REST OF THE WORLD
USD11 (Includes postage)

NEW MONO ALBUM AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER!!!
After three long years, MONO returns with their most gorgeous and grandiose album yet. KittyWu is proud to be the Singapore label for such an awesome release. Hymn To The Immortal Wind is the first MONO recording to feature a full chamber orchestra (28 pieces!), along with other assorted whistles (figuratively, if not literally speaking). After touring almost non-stop for five years, the band hibernated for over a year to focus solely on writing Hymn. The result is their most thoughtful and eclectic album to date. Written and arranged with a hopeful, romantic narrative in mind, the songs string together like chapters in an epic love story. The music is naturally majestic, with MONO's trademark wall of noise crashing beautifully against the largest chamber orchestra the band has ever enlisted. The instrumentation is vast, incorporating strings, flutes, organ, piano, glockenspiel and tympani into their standard face-melting set-up.

The Singapore release is available on CD at all good local music stores after 06 April 2009

SPECIAL PRE-ORDER PRICING
SINGAPORE
SGD14 (Includes postage)

SOUTHEAST ASIA (Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Brunei)
SGD15 (Includes postage)

REST OF THE WORLD
USD12 (Includes international airmail)

Click to www.kittywurecords.com for the pre-order link. Pre-order ends 06 April 2009. All pre-orders will be sent out on or by 06 April 2009

Get it at this special reduced pre-order price before it hits the regular retail stores at standard pricing.

I'm sorry if this news came a bit late... but it's still not TOO late. :)

I AM DAVID SPARKLE RELEASES BLOOD THIRSTY 7" SINGLE

I AM DAVID SPARKLE have released their first limited run (300 pieces worldwide, individually numbered) 7" Vinyl single "Nosferatu Makes Me Nervous" in tandem with their tour to the States. The B-side to this is the live-recorded track "Ninja Death". Vinyl cover art comes courtesy of brilliant visual artist, Speak Cryptic. Every vinyl comes with a download coupon for both tracks in high bitrate MP3 and a little 400x400 jpg of the cover.

NOSFERATU MAKES ME NERVOUS 7" Single
SIDE A: Nosferatu Makes Me Nervous
SIDE B: Ninja Death (Live)

Woooo.... sexay!!!

Can I just meet up with you guys when you are home to hoot some beer at the kopitiam at my place? Then you can pass me da goot stuff... and regale me stories of the Wild West?

But I gotch no turntable leh... :(

=

Can can.. Tsing Tao beer also can :) ... The guys are flying in from Hong Kong on Saturday night. They're playing a show in Hong Kong tonight.

No turntable also can buy lah.. got MP3 download. Keep the 7" as a collectible. Hardly any bands in Singapore have released on 7".

Both the I am David Sparkle 7" and the Mono CD are now available in retail at Roxy Records (Excelsior Shopping Centre: up the escalator see Interstate skate shop turn right) and Straits Records.

No turntable also can buy lah.. got MP3 download. Keep the 7" as a collectible. Hardly any bands in Singapore have released on 7".

Okay! I go Roxy to look for it...

I think that makes IADS and Impiety 2 such acts eh?

bro AY bro.. no need lah.. i sell you direct a copy of the vinyl when we meet for kopitiam beer and regale you stories of Texas.

Back