MY DISCO (Australia) with WORMROT (Sg) & I AM DAVID SPARKLE (Sg)

e

mydisco-poster-small600.jpg

Catch 3-piece Australian post-punkers, MY DISCO, for a one night only gig at SCAPE LAB, and supporting them is the mighty mighty WORMROT (Their last SG show before heading on their US Tour) and I AM DAVID SPARKLE.

28 Feb 2011
*Scape //The Lab, (Old Scape Building)
730pm
Tickets:
Early Bird $12 (Limited tickets available only)
Standard $16 (Cash only)

BUY EARLY BIRD TICKETS ONLINE AT www.kittywurecords.com
Advanced tickets sold online to be collected at the door on the day of the event.
Please bring along the printed Paypal receipt.

My Disco are a three piece band from Melbourne, Australia. Members are Rohan Rebeiro, and brother Ben and Liam Andrews. The band formed in 2003 as what was intended to be a short lived project, but what soon turned into a full time endeavour. Since then, the band have released numerous EP’s, singles and three full length albums, including their latest work, “Little Joy.” This release is the band’s first album to be released worldwide on acclaimed label Temporary Residence Ltd. My Disco are known for their rigorous touring schedules, and with the release of Little Joy, the band will tour Australia, New Zealand, Japan, South East Asia, North America and Europe in 2011.

mydisco.com.au
myspace.com/mydiscomydisco
twitter.com/mydiscomydisco

WORMROT
Wormrot is a blast-crust-old-school-grindcore band from Singapore. They've toured Indonesia in December 2008 and Europe in July 2009, playing shows in Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Czech Republic (including a show in Obscene Extreme Festival 2009) and Poland. After the re-released of Abuse album under Earache Records in 2010, they embarked on another 2 months tour to Europe and 1 month to US.

myspace.com/wormrotgrind
twitter.com/wormrot

I AM DAVID SPARKLE
The Straits Times has called their music “sonic short stories” while Malaysian-based music magazine JUNK have warned that their music “will soothe and calm you, before making your head explode”. With 4 releases under it's belt and a slew of shows both locally and regionally, I AM DAVID SPARKLE released their second studio full-length ‘Swords’ in December 2010. This was followed by a sold-out album release concert in Singapore and tours in Indonesia and Malaysia in support of the new album.

www.iamdavidsparkle.com
iamdavidsparkle.bandcamp.com
twitter.com/davidsparkle

Back