Jonas Brothers - A Little Bit Longer

Its something new to see a concert live in Cinema, and feel like your there.

Hope the U2 version will be out soon. And yes, Im watching Jonas bros in cinema soon. This is something new.

lolz.
who would actually go and watch that anyway..

girls < 16 years:p.

i used to dislike them (along with similar bands like Simple Plan, Good Charlotte etc.... that's right i'm branding all of them together) because of all the attention they were given. i thought they were disgustingly overrated and didnt deserve any of the fame and fortune they were getting.

but then i realised i shouldn't be hating on them just because of that. they're just trying to make a living (ok, maybe more than a living). i just don't listen to them because i find their "music" largely uninteresting and unappealing. shouldn't be joining the "Jonas Sisters suck big cocks" bandwagon just because i don't listen to them.

BUT THEN, i realised again! these mother****ers, wielding their guitars solely for their own image's sake and singing about girls and girls and girls and nothing but girls.... and actually calling themselves "rock".. they're making us guitar players look like jokes. they're making a joke out of rock. making a joke out of the whole thing.

so yeah. i therefore have decided to once again hop on the "Jonas Sisters Suck Big Cocks" bandwagon.

anyone who thinks jonas brothers are good shud really youtube them covering Superstition by Stevie Wonder. i almost punched my screen.

well they are popular, so i gues they have to be good in at least ONE THING right?

btw their new album (as in their latest one) sucked....

when do they claim to be rockers???
i sense that teleplayer is rlly sour grapes or sth...
their music is aimed at the ''tween'' group anyway..

the lame show tts currently airing on disney chnl? the show where they're lived "rock star" lives and such. ring a bell?

i dont like them for the fact that they dont really play the guitar during live shows. they just use it to look "nice". go see some utube vid, the guitar strumming etc doesnt match the song... yeah... but i dont hate em, why should i?

my 2 cents

the lame show tts currently airing on disney chnl? the show where they're lived "rock star" lives and such. ring a bell?

i dont like them for the fact that they dont really play the guitar during live shows. they just use it to look "nice". go see some utube vid, the guitar strumming etc doesnt match the song... yeah... but i dont hate em, why should i?

my 2 cents

That shoiw is MEANT to be "similar" to their lives.

They CAN play guitar.. one unsynched utube vid is not the way to judge em.

and say as much as we want about them, it all boils down to success. which they are, whether we like it or not. was it really necessary to bump this old thread ._.''''?

That shoiw is MEANT to be "similar" to their lives.

They CAN play guitar.. one unsynched utube vid is not the way to judge em.

and say as much as we want about them, it all boils down to success. which they are, whether we like it or not. was it really necessary to bump this old thread ._.''''?

LOL happen to see. not unsynched. the vid is perfectly fine. im quite sure. the thing is they dun really credit the real guitarist thats playing most part of the song. theres a guitarist playing backstage if im not wrong.:cool:

LOL happen to see. not unsynched. the vid is perfectly fine. im quite sure. the thing is they dun really credit the real guitarist thats playing most part of the song. theres a guitarist playing backstage if im not wrong.:cool:

Nah they can play alright. maybe not the solos and all but they can play. they probably are the rytmn and are mixed into the whole medley of instruments for that song thats why u barely/cannot hear.

Back