Isp Decimator ProrackG review

gargamelesp

Hi guys, ive just received my prorackG ordered directly from the states, and have written a review about it, to be posted upon clearance from admin.

However, do feel free to ask me any questions through this thread/pm if you wish.

Hey man. Where did you order the ISP from? I am looking to get a ISP decimator pedal for myself. Thanks

Hi, i dealt with ISP dealers themselves. I corresponded with a person called Shelly and they have pretty decent customer support. The downside though is that if they supply an adaptor, if will be the US version, so you would need to either get a transformer, or get an adaptor locally. I dont think you will go wrong with the pedal!

Thanks man. I emailed them already for one. It says that guitar77 are distributors on their website, i called them up and they have no idea what i am talking about. Hope to get it soon, the boss ns-2 really cannot make it.

the review's already up: http://soft.com.sg/2006/modules.php...llerySession=f84ddc58ab946ca4b315f3e588f06260 8)

Decimator-2520prorackG.11.jpg

Hi actually i think guitar77 are new dealers of their product. When i corresponded with shelly earlier this year, before NAMM, she actually asked me to recommend local dealers to carry their products. Guitar77 was one of those i mentioned, and i think a rep went down to their booth in NAMM to check things out. I do not know whats the outcome, and whether they took up their dealership (appears to be so), but this might be the cause of the confusion on the side of guitar77's part.

Hope you get your pedal soon!

Back