Drummer wanted for Chinese/English top 40/original band

reeves

Hello everyone,

I have posted a similar post but this is an update from the previous tread. Decided to create another tread so that it’s clearer and neater.

My name is Reeves and I am looking to form a Chinese/English band playing both covers and originals.

Currently, I have 2 guitarists, bassist and a female vocalist with me. I’ll be on the keyboard.

We are currently looking for a Drummer

The direction of the band is mainly to create catchy tunes but enhance it with different arrangements. Think a popular Pop song but arrange it with a cool solo, beautiful bass lines and awesome drum fill ins. The idea here is marketable songs.

The band will be looking to to play covers and write originals. The aim is also to do recording and live performance. We are also looking into the possibility of making some sort of income through the band. (Not a must or guaranteed but if the opportunities arises we will look into it.)

Another thing is, we are realistic musicians. We are not “dreaming” to be the next Aerosmith, Queen, X Japan etc. we merely love music, enjoys good music making session and with it, probably try to get some extra income through paid gigs (wedding or commercial) or recording.

If you are keen or have any questions, please feel free to text me at 96910540. Thanks for your time in reading this post and hope to hear from you guys soon!

- Reeves.

Hello everyone,

I have posted a similar post but this is an update from the previous tread. Decided to create another tread so that it’s clearer and neater.

My name is Reeves and I am looking to form a Chinese/English band playing both covers and originals.

Currently, I have 2 guitarists, bassist and a female vocalist with me. I’ll be on the keyboard.

We are currently looking for a Drummer

The direction of the band is mainly to create catchy tunes but enhance it with different arrangements. Think a popular Pop song but arrange it with a cool solo, beautiful bass lines and awesome drum fill ins. The idea here is marketable songs.

The band will be looking to to play covers and write originals. The aim is also to do recording and live performance. We are also looking into the possibility of making some sort of income through the band. (Not a must or guaranteed but if the opportunities arises we will look into it.)

Another thing is, we are realistic musicians. We are not “dreaming” to be the next Aerosmith, Queen, X Japan etc. we merely love music, enjoys good music making session and with it, probably try to get some extra income through paid gigs (wedding or commercial) or recording.

If you are keen or have any questions, please feel free to text me at 96910540. Thanks for your time in reading this post and hope to hear from you guys soon!

- Reeves.

hi Reeves Im Dianne and I play Drum. heres my Contact +6594821617

- - - Updated - - -

Drummer Here. Just Contact me +6594821617

Back