How to make or get a pedalboard?

Synester

Hi,i was wondering how does one make a pedalboard?I currently have only 2 pedals,a MT-2 and a VOX 847 Wah(Noob,i know) but i was wondering how do you power them up at the same time without plugging them into every outlet available.So help me guys,how to make or get a pedalboard?

Thanks in advance!

why noob? having 2 pedals doesnt mean noob and having lotsa then doesnt mean pro either.

power them by an adaptor and daisy chain em.

u wanna diy a board? use ur creativity :mrgreen:

why noob? having 2 pedals doesnt mean noob and having lotsa then doesnt mean pro either.

power them by an adaptor and daisy chain em.

u wanna diy a board? use ur creativity :mrgreen:

erm like how do you connect em all together and power them up using a single adaptor?

this is called a daisy chain.. i hope the pic explains it
Daisychain.jpg

u connect the adaptor the the daisy chain. then u connect the out puts to ur pedals. turn on the power and both ur pedals will be powered. connect them like this:
pedals_close_10-6-03_opt.jpg

u just need one adaptor only

i remember i saw quite some nice ikea pedalboards before.. those are very nice pedaltrain rip off at dirt cheap price :D

ikea sells many kinds of planks and shapes and sizes.. not bad for diy.. but i really recommend you to get a REAL working pedalboard where you can lug around.. unless you don bring all you pedals to you gigs.
try the cheaper types at davis which reatils at $55 for up to 5 pedals

Back