Guitarist Seeking to Start or Join a Band – Let's Make Some Music!

Hello fellow music lovers,

My name is Ash and I'm on the lookout for like-minded musicians who are up for some casual and fun jamming, either on a weekly or bi-weekly basis, ideally on weekends. Let's make music and have a great time!

About Me:
I'm a guitarist with a diverse taste in music, just like many of you, I'm sure. My influences cover a wide range of genres, and I'm always eager to experiment and explore new sounds. Some of the artists and bands that inspire me include Fugazi, Tool, AC/DC , Alice in Chains, Jimi Hendrix, Ella Fitzgerald, Khruangbin, and the list goes on. I am sure most of us have quite an eclectic musical appetite, so I'm open to exploring different styles and sounds. That being said, I'd love to kick things off with some rock :
1. 'Them Bones' by Alice in Chains
2. 'Waiting Room' by Fugazi
3. ‘My Own Summer’ by Deftones

Schedule:
I'm looking to jam on weekends, either weekly or bi-weekly, depending on everyone's availability and preferences. The goal is to keep it casual, so no pressure if you can't make it every time. Let's enjoy playing music together whenever we can.

You:
Whether you're young or old, seasoned or just starting out, all I ask is that you come with an open mind and a friendly attitude!

If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, please reply to this post/DM me.

Looking forward to making some noise together!

Back