Free 25GB Space for Music Collaboration and Backup

heclak

Hi guys,

Not sure if you guys know about this but it is for those producing/recording music. There is this new service called Gobbler which allows you to backup your sessions/files and send them off to someone else if you want to.

Its great for collaborating and keeping your files safe. Kinda like yousendit for the pro audio community but without the crappy limit on the file size with yousendit. If you have had your hard drive crash like me before, you'll know how important this is.

It recognises your session files like Pro Tools, Cubase, Nuendo, Logic, Live, Reason, Record, even Garageband. I've heard that Sonar support will be coming with the Windows app. (Yes, its Mac only for now but Windows users please read on for the important news)

Its coming out of beta and they are giving away 25GB of space for free if you sign up and install the app before 7 Dec. After that its just a crappy 5GB. You'll need to install and run the app before 7 Dec to be sure you get the 25GB. You can earn more space by referrals eventually but 25GB is hard to beat. Sadly, the Windows app isn't released yet but its coming soon. I say to sign up first and you'll get the 25GB promo too. You'll need to get on the Windows wait list if you want the free 25GB account. All I ask is for you to sign up using my referral link so that we can all help each other. Thanks a lot in advance.

http://www.gobbler.com/i/YtQjIy

Just wanted to remind you guys that its the last day to get 25GB accounts. Definitely not something to be missed.

Interesting service, but do take note that this is only for Mac at the moment as the Windows version isn't out yet.

Back