FEW girl bassist

oouuhh okay. and btw. thats one awesome female bassists eh. lols. T.T i dun really like the slapping thingy. but people who can actually do it well are damnnn awesome. lols.

Hmmm. I've actually come across several girls whom I know play bass but they're generally very 'quiet'.

I actually think I come from that category too, I don't exactly perform extensively and am comfortable just playing riffs in the comfort of my own home. :D

lol. i went to my fren's church for a visit, and I saw this girl playing the bass. It was some really huge bass, and this girl is only 150cm plus tall. That was kinda cool, and laughable, but she plays well :D

generally imho, are always extreme casses either very quiet or extremely loud, irregardless they are bassist or not *grinz*

bored at work sometimes and need distractions... i think i chase off the girls away with my MCPness hahahahaahahahaha

i think there are fewer female musicians in general

no gender bias = female musicians + male groupies?

well, i can get pretty quiet at times and when jamming i normally don't move around too much. haha. but all in all, bass rules! :mrgreen:

haha. not as complex as playing guitar la i guess.
hoping I can save up for a bass as well, then at least i'll be able to play three instruments (keys and guitars and bass) well enough. Versatile :p

I personally only know a few girl musicians in bands (bout not more than 8 ) and 2 of them play bass, 1 of them play drums, 2 guitarists and the rest are vocalists. looks quite even on my side... lol

The 2 bass players are better at bass than I am.

Sling shot with ammo in the handle

Has anyone bought this type of sling shot before that holds the amo in the handle? http://www.liangdianup.com/sporting_1.htm
this company has free shipping to anywhere in the world and they guarantee delivery to Australia. I heard that sling shots
are ok to sell in Australia as long as you say they are being used to toss bait in the water when you go fishing, any truth
to thatone?

and why does that have to do with girl bassists?
wrong thread eh?

ok anyways,
somehow to me, girls that play the bass, the bass would sound quieter than those male bassists...

Last edited:
and why does that have to do with girl bassists?
wrong thread eh?

ok anyways,
somehow to me, girls that play the bass, the bass would sound quieter than those male bassists...

and somehow to be..it doesn't matter whether it's a female or male bassist. because a bassist is a bassist..

the bass is inherently a sexier instrument than the guitar. it penetrates your being and grooves you from within. \o/

Back