FEW girl bassist

originallyfira

nowadays so little girls that pick up the bass.
usually only like guitars.
what's your views eh?
and what's the difference between girl bassist and guy bassist anyway.
and i'm also wondering if got any tp drummers want to join our band or not.
haha. pm wannor (he's the guitarist in my band)

i would think that the weight of the bass could be an issue. i find it hard to carry my 5-stringer around!

What's the difference? Uhh... I'm guessing the cans?

... unless she's flat of course.

Last edited:
That's what chambered bodies are for. Like Tal's sick sick Sadowsky.

And to the TS... Other than the fact that girl bassists are hotter than male bassists, there's really no difference. They are every bit as good as us guys.

OOO and they make playing the bass very very watchable.

Last edited:
girl bassist over here :-D But i gotta agree though. Most bassist i know are guys and so far, i've only met like 2 other female bassist that i know. I guess it's the size and weight issue:???:

But... It's worth it :D

Tal Wilkenfield is jaw droppingly good. I think her prominent appearance at the Crossroads fest with Jeff Beck got alot of tongues wagging, in every sense of the word.

Of course, being total eye candy doesn't hurt either.

Nothing says sexy like a hot girl with a bass guitar. The combination just naturally works.

Totally, and i can't explain it. I just think it's just one of those things that go like coffee and creamer, gin and tonic, fish and chips. or insert your favourite analogy as appropriate.

nowadays? hasnt it been like that from the start? there will always be less girls taking up instruments of a certain kind. plenty of female vocalists and keyboardists but for drums guitar and bass its been lacking from the start. and cos of the looks department most of the times girls get the attention though they dont deserve it.

awesome. ;D those girl bassists do add me up ya. i wana know more of you peeps out there. so that i know i not the only one. :p ^^

Back