Female vox available. psychedelic rock/ surf pop/ indie rock/folk

ksaebin

Looking to do some casual collaborations preferably over the Internet first to see if things go well.

The genres I tend to lean towards when I cover songs is more psychedelic rock (Warpaint, Tame Impala) and indie folk/pop/rock (Bombay Bicycle Club, Fleet Foxes, Lucy Rose, Laura Marling, the xx, Arctic Monkeys, the Vaccines, Little Joy, Metronomy). I also like myself some surf pop/rock (Real Estate, Best Coast).

I have a youtube channel if you want to see how much of a dilettante I am (really, don't expect much...).

If we have similar music tastes and you're interested in collaborating or forming a band, let me know!

Looking to do some casual collaborations preferably over the Internet first to see if things go well.

The genres I tend to lean towards when I cover songs is more psychedelic rock (Warpaint, Tame Impala) and indie folk/pop/rock (Bombay Bicycle Club, Fleet Foxes, Lucy Rose, Laura Marling, the xx, Arctic Monkeys, the Vaccines, Little Joy, Metronomy). I also like myself some surf pop/rock (Real Estate, Best Coast).

I have a youtube channel if you want to see how much of a dilettante I am (really, don't expect much...).

If we have similar music tastes and you're interested in collaborating or forming a band, let me know!

Hey my name's Dev, 19 this year. I already play in an indie band, but i wanna do a collab for covers for youtube. Im into The Strokes, Tokyo Police Club, Pink Floyd and etc. Hit me up :)

- - - Updated - - -

i forgot to mention, im a vocalist. lol

Hey my name is Amirul and I am 17 this year. I'm a bassist and I'm interested in forming a band. I listen to artists like Two Door Cinema Club, Joy Division and Interpol. If you are interested,you can contact me at 91735746:)

Back